writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1392 listings (71 - 80)

LEEANNE STEPHENSON  
BIOGRAPHY OF LEEANNE MARIE STEPHENSON My introduction into the world of medical professionals started at the age of six. I was diagnosed with “brittle diabetes”, and spent the majority of my childhood in the hospital. Doctors, nurses, and nutritionists impressed me with their patience, sensiti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pepper Parham Nunez  
Betty Salisbury Parham was born in New Orleans, LA and moved to Slidell, LA in 1977, where she raised a family and continues to reside. Pepper Parham Nunez, Betty�s daughter, was born in New Orleans, LA. She currently resides in Slidell, LA with her fiancee and 4 children. Using her portabl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Vance Hammond  
Adopted at birth, Karen Vance Hammond was born with an ear disfigurement and learning disability. Unable to read at a young age, she was placed in to Barrett Elementary Reading Center, in Shreveport, Louisiana. By the time she was eleven, Karen could barely get through an easy reader. In addition, s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kody Boye  
----- Praise ----- 'A horror writer to watch out for,' ~ POD People His writing started when he was just seven years old in a small, fourth-grade classroom with a teacher that would end up changing his life forever. His teacher asked the class to write what he calls an ‘object specific’ story,...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Trevor Chesterfield  
A well-travelled, veteran cricket writer with more than 54 years in journalism. New Zealand born and educated, the author of several books on cricket and has watched more than 200 Tests and 300 limited overs internationals as well as attended five World Cups. Has been a first-class umpire in South A...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

James Gainer  
I guess this is where I am suppose to write something completely witty, funny, and interesting to entice you into staying and taking a look around. Um --- what to say, what to say? As a writer you’d think words would come really easily wouldn’t you? Wrong! I think one of the biggest challenges, as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Allison Janda  
Visit AllisonJanda.com for my latest books, news and updates! I was a pretty boring kid. I was also a fairly run-of the-mill teenager. I never snuck out to parties. School sporting events were beyond my understanding. I was constantly lost between the worlds of books and theater. In college I maj...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jude Dias  
First of all its great meetin u [hehe at least thru the net] and the first thing that i'd like to tell is that i wanna be friends with u all so join in the fun alon with me. I'm Jude and thats what everyone calls 'moi' and i hav a few other names as well but oh well!!!! I'm 18 and this October i'm g...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >