writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1392 listings (61 - 70)

Rebecca Lerwill  
I am a native German and a writer; someone who paints pictures with words. Being an author is a beautiful craft. To tell a story with passion and excitement and to have the audience captured for the duration of a book is a very rewarding thing to do. I'm a lover of great stories and even greater...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shreekumar Varma  
SHREEKUMAR VARMA has been journalist, editor, publisher, printer, radio broadcaster, entrepreneur and college lecturer. He has published poems, articles, short stories and interviews in several publications. He wrote several columns including WORDPLAY, BY THE WAY, PLATFORM and ALL...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Denver Batiste  
At the age of four, Denver knew she wanted to be a writer. Her grandmother, a Creole from Krotz Springs, LA., kept her and her siblings up at night by telling tantalizing stories of ghosts, ghouls, and the stereo-typical zombies that were a part of her culture and heritage. Denver started incorpora...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Swanepoel  
R. Eric Swanepoel (author of "Saving the World and Being Happy") More biographical details here: http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/computerager/biography.htm Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, I grew up in Harare, Zimbabwe, and Pretoria, South Africa. I returned to the UK in 1987 after obtaining my ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Maureen McMahon  
Maureen was born in Niles, Michigan. She studied English and creative writing, first at Niles High School and later at Western Michigan University. She earned an English Major/Creative Writing Emphasis from WMU and obtained teaching certification. Fascinated with her mother’s country of birth, Ma...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Robert Allison  
Although writing is my passion like most writers I still need to have an additional source of income. Therefore I have not and do not plan to entirely give up my law practice. I am an attorney who has been practicing law in Central Illinois for over 25 years. In the 1970s I served in the U.S. Arm...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Erica Miner  
Violinist turned author Erica Miner has had a multi- faceted career as an award-winning screenwriter, author and poet. A native of Detroit, she studied music at Boston University and the New England Conservatory of Music. After experiencing a variety of highs and lows in her quest to forge ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Rosemarie Skaine  
Rosemarie Skaine earned her M.A. in Sociology. She holds honorary society memberships in Pi Kappa Delta, speech, Alpha Kappa Delta, sociology, National Forensic League and Quill and Scroll, journalism. Publications other than 15 books include coauthored national and international journal articles. H...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >