writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1392 listings (41 - 50)

Tarah Wolff  
Tarah was born on February 24th, 1986 in Park Rapids, Minnesota. She attended public school for one year (kindergarten) before being placed in a Baptist Christian school on the outskirts of town where she put up with wearing dresses (beneath the knee) for several years until she convinced her parent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christine West  
Christine West ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!?! Writer. Huh! That's an understatement. Columnist. Researcher. Author. Poet. Short story essayist. CHRISTINE WEST has it all, does it all, and does it with flare and pinache. As of January 1st, 2003, Christine’s book Service With A Smile ...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Von Mozar  
‘Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too - whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now!’ Johann Wolfgang von Goet...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Rie McGaha  
Rie McGaha is the author of several erotic romance novels. Her latest, BLOOD LINE was just released from Noble Romance Publishing. Coming soon is FIRELIGHT. To purchase a copy and/or read an excerpt, go to www.nobleromance.com Read the reviews: Blood Line by Rie McGaha is such a treat. With topp...
writers / published 

3 works listed

LEEANNE Stephenson  
BIOGRAPHY OF LEEANNE MARIE STEPHENSON RN and Author of “A PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE” My introduction into the world of medical professionals started at the age of six. I was diagnosed with “brittle diabetes”, and spent the majority of my childhood in the hospital. Doctors, nurses, and nutritioni...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Abhijit Dasgupta  
Hi there, I am the Executive Editor of India Today, Asia's biggest English language weekly with a print run of 800,000 weekly. Stumbled upon this while searching for "How to Publicise Your Debut Novel." Unfortunately, I am yet unpublished but I hope to be published one day. Yes, one day...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >