writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1397 listings (31 - 40)

Michelle Vernal  
Hello, my name is Michelle Vernal and after years of sniggering at the tele advert I myself now fall into the age bracket of women who from time to time may suffer from LBS. I live in the gorgeous wee South Island town of Oxford in New Zealand where the cheese scones are superb and there is always l...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Melissa Alvarez  
·Freelance editor, writer, and columnist – for website content, ghost writing, individual projects or recurring monthly columns. ·Online Workshops – I conduct online workshops on a variety of topics. ·Listed as a Publishing Expert - on Maureen Mahon’s website in conjunction with Francine Silverma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Shahbazz Anwerr  
In just 18 years of age ,he had written full fleged scripts titled, "Deewangiyaan", "Mera Pyarr" (MY LOVE) and " IDIOT~ I DO ISHQ ONLY TUMSE".( I HAVE ONLY BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU". All these stories have a color of culture and great storylines. Though the titles might be intrestingly in Urdu, Shahbaz...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kevin O'Morrison  
Playwright/Novelist/Lyricist. HONORS: The Pinter Review GOLD MEDAL for Drama (for "The Nightgatherers") NEA Playwriting Fellowship CAPS Playwriting Fellowship Twice Chosen for The O'Neill Playwrights Conference ("The Morgan Yard" & "Ladyhouse Blues") "The Morgan Yard" chosen to open The Dub...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joyce Cavalccante  
ACTION AND CREATION — BRAZILIAN SOUL by Celina Leite Situations in life, as seen through the eyes of a storyteller, can reveal powerful truths that sparks the reader’s curiosity and provide both entertainment and education. Writer Joyce Cavalcante’s fiction combines an edge of humor with perc...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Deborah MacGillivray  
I have an excellent working knowledge of the book trade. First, as a long time reader for the last three decades, and secondly, from the angle of owning a bookstore for three years with 75% of the clientèle buying Romance Fiction. It was a small store, which permitted me to interact with the loyal ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Channing Hayden  
I have been writing both fiction and non-fiction professionally since 1990, with business articles in over a hundred issues of various national, regional and local business publications. Magdalenes, my first published novel, is an historical mainstream novel with strong romantic and medical elements...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based award-winning multi-genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written eighteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, an...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >