writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1393 listings (31 - 40)

Michelle Vernal  
Hello, my name is Michelle Vernal and after years of sniggering at the tele advert I myself now fall into the age bracket of women who from time to time may suffer from LBS. I live in the gorgeous wee South Island town of Oxford in New Zealand where the cheese scones are superb and there is always l...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Melissa Alvarez  
·Freelance editor, writer, and columnist – for website content, ghost writing, individual projects or recurring monthly columns. ·Online Workshops – I conduct online workshops on a variety of topics. ·Listed as a Publishing Expert - on Maureen Mahon’s website in conjunction with Francine Silverma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Shahbazz Anwerr  
In just 18 years of age ,he had written full fleged scripts titled, "Deewangiyaan", "Mera Pyarr" (MY LOVE) and " IDIOT~ I DO ISHQ ONLY TUMSE".( I HAVE ONLY BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU". All these stories have a color of culture and great storylines. Though the titles might be intrestingly in Urdu, Shahbaz...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kevin O'Morrison  
Playwright/Novelist/Lyricist. HONORS: The Pinter Review GOLD MEDAL for Drama (for "The Nightgatherers") NEA Playwriting Fellowship CAPS Playwriting Fellowship Twice Chosen for The O'Neill Playwrights Conference ("The Morgan Yard" & "Ladyhouse Blues") "The Morgan Yard" chosen to open The Dub...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joyce Cavalccante  
ACTION AND CREATION — BRAZILIAN SOUL by Celina Leite Situations in life, as seen through the eyes of a storyteller, can reveal powerful truths that sparks the reader’s curiosity and provide both entertainment and education. Writer Joyce Cavalcante’s fiction combines an edge of humor with perc...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Deborah MacGillivray  
I have an excellent working knowledge of the book trade. First, as a long time reader for the last three decades, and secondly, from the angle of owning a bookstore for three years with 75% of the clientèle buying Romance Fiction. It was a small store, which permitted me to interact with the loyal ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Channing Hayden  
I have been writing both fiction and non-fiction professionally since 1990, with business articles in over a hundred issues of various national, regional and local business publications. Magdalenes, my first published novel, is an historical mainstream novel with strong romantic and medical elements...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >