writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1393 listings (201 - 210)

Carol A. Guy  
Carol A. Guy cguy1943@yahoo.com www.goodmysteries.webs.com Published Books by Carol A. Guy A Picture Perfect Kid, Zumaya Publications (True Crime) EPPIE Award Nominee Sins of the Pa...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Emily Bryan  
Writers start as readers. I discovered early that a book was a whole world. As a child, I sneaked books into bed. I nearly ruined my eyes reading by the thin strip of light shafting in the crack of my bedroom door. When I was in middle school, even though I didnít like our creepy basement, I v...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Bennett Pennell  
I have been in love with the past for as long as I can remember. Anything with a history, whether shabby or majestic, recent or ancient, instantly draws me in. I suppose it comes from being part of a large extended family that spanned several generations. Long summer afternoons on my grandmother's p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David McMullen  
David J. McMullen: Born in Hobart Tasmania into a family tree containing many Literary folk - one of the most notable being revered iconic Australian author/poet Henry Lawson. I have been writing stories/poems/lyrics for as long as I can remember - which is probably near on 50 years! My passion is...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cynthia Mills  
Growing up in Cleveland, Ohio, Cynthia Mills always dreamed of the European worlds of yesteryear and spent much of her childhood reading books about times and places faraway. She studied in Germany while earning her Bachelor’s degree in Music and German from Lake Erie College, then went on to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelorís and Masterís Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Lynn Reynolds  
Lynn Reynolds is a city girl trapped in Green Acres. She‚Äôs a writer, wife and mom ‚Äď although not necessarily in that order. Her short stories and poetry have appeared in a number of obscure literary magazines you've never heard of (Welter, Midwest Poetry Review, Open 24 Hours). Lynn wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >