writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1392 listings (21 - 30)

Jacqueline Michelle Brown Ramirez-Martinez  
SELF-PUBLISHER & AUTHOR-WRITER - Lulu Press Inc. Jacqueline Michelle Brown Ramirez-Martinez B.A., Degree in Business; Minor Secretary Lafayette Business School -Rockford Illinois ; Interior Decorator -Scranton, University -Easton, PA Business Seminars: Fayetteville Technical Community College ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joyce Marie Taylor  
Joyce Marie Taylor, although originally hailing from New Jersey, has lived in South Florida so long that she feels like a native of the state. After writing four Florida-themed novels, though, she was ready to try something a little different. Her newest novel, ANIRATAK, has just been released, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Constantin Severin  
Constantin Severin was born on the 8th of February 1952, in Baia de Arama, Romania. He is a writer, member of the Romanian Writers’ Union, and a visual artist, member of the International Art Group ”3rd Paradigm and of European Artists Association, Germany. From 1991 to 2004 he worked as a jour...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benjamin Spaethe  
Children explore a level of creativity by writing in diaries that summarizing their daily lives. At the age of ten, my journal depicted a fantasy describing all the adventures I wished to embark on. Instead of expressing my most passionate dreams, I ushered them into reality using a cheap pen, a sp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Georges Kirsteller Ryoki Inoue  
The literary production of the untiring Ryoki Inoue took him not only to the Guinness Book as the most proliphic author all over the world, but also to be compared to Georges Simenon by some intenational critics. Some other compare his style and his production velocity to Sidney Sheldon. Other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mickie Sherwood  
I'm a cruise-loving, people-watching, picture-snapping baby boomer with time on her hands. So, I write sweet and spicy relationship-based mainstream contemporary romantic love stories. Find me at: Mickie's Manor - http://www.mickiesherwood.com Mickie's Mutterings - http://www.mickiesherwood.co...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nicole Kiefer  
I was born in Germany into a Family with handicaps, my mother was confined to a wheelchair, and my father was born with Nail-Patella Syndrome, which I inherited... (Thanks dad) However, seriously, I was lucky to be raised by people with so much compassion and inner strength. Until I went to school, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Roberson  
"He is grateful that he only has twelve readers, as he fears a thirteenth might betray him."--John Barth JOHN LINTON ROBERSON Cartoonist, Writer, and Editor Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~bottomlessstudio John Linton Roberson was raised in Charleston, SC, much to his regret. In 1987 he ent...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Graham Diamond  
Graham Diamond began writing as a fantasy and science fiction author. He was born in Manchester, England. His family moved to the United States when he was a young child. He was raised in New York City, on the Upper West Side, and graduated from the High School of Music and Art. He attended CC...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >