writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1396 listings (191 - 200)

Deondriea Cantrice  
Deondriea Cantrice is a student of the human condition, wielding the written craft to captivate the mind much like an artist wields a brush. The pages are a blank canvas on which to draw from a talent heralded by many and matched only by an imagination that rises to the task. For Deondriea, writing ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wendy Miller  
Since she was a little girl, Wendy Miller's imagination has run away with her. Putting the stories her imagination dreamed up on paper was the only way to get them out of her head. Being able to publish her stories and share them with others has always been her dream. As a single mother raising t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Barbara Donlon Bradley  
Barbara Donlon Bradley has always had a vivid imagination. At the tender age of 11, she started creating characters based off of popular television shows she watched. In 1993 writing took on a whole new meaning for Barbara when her mother-in-law moved back to Virginia. Her mother-in-law bel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pola Muzyka  
Today my life revolves around what I've learned in the film business, the arts, and as a committed Christian. Although outward appearances can be important, they can be deceiving. It's the inside that really counts. There is beauty in every person and I see that beauty through the eyes of my faith. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Haim Kadman  
A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amazed on my first tour abroad by the vastness and distances I've met with. I could have seen it on maps muc...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Ben Tousey  
According to the Oracle of the Bacon, Ben Tousey is 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. Ben's book, "Acting Your Dreams" was reviewed by psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Vath, who also counseled Debby Boone. Debby Boone was in 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders with Brandy Norwood--who was in the 39th Annu...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Walter Martin  
I\\\'m Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I\\\'m not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Renay Anderson  
H. Renay Anderson has lives in the Austin, Texas area. She is originally from the Bay area of Northern California. She worked for IBM in Quality Assurance and in Operations for over ten years. She moved to Austin, Texas while working for IBM. She decided to write her first book back in 2002, shor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >