writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1395 listings (181 - 190)

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams. This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kennedy Obohwemu  
Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu is a medical graduate of Delta State University, Abraka. He hails from Oteri in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. He attended Government College, Victoria Island (GOCOVI), Lagos where he served as Senior Prefect. He effectively utilised this...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Virginia Tolles  
Virginia grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and graduated in political science from Mississippi State University. After having a family, she and her husband made their home in the Washington, DC, area, where, she enjoyed a career as an editor for government agencies and contractors. While in the...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Bethel  
I spent my youth writing short stories about anything and everything, and reading my favorite Tarzan series in seclusion. I’m a very private person, and highly skeptical of anything that appears too good to be true. I wouldn’t trust the Pope in the Vatican in a pool of Holy Water! I'm a spirtua...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Adhitya Mulya  
Indonesian, 26 yrs-old, in November 2003, published a debut comedy novel 'Jomblo' in Indonesia, also work for a shipping company, currently being assigned in Cote d'Ivoire (yes people....western Africa, that's it right there). The book was on sale the same day I was accepted to go abroad so littl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Meghan Brunner  
I doubt I will distinguish myself by saying that my story is as much a part of me as blood, or breath, or bone. After all, every writer is passionate about his or her work. Many, in their enthusiasm, will even claim to be the next Mercedes Lackey or Stephen King. I am not. They are extraordinaril...
writers / published 

2 works listed

D. Edward Bradley  
David Edward Bradley's fascination with foreign places comes naturally. Conceived on the Dark Continent in the British Colony of Nigeria, where his father worked as a surveyor, he grew up in the 1930's. His most vivid childhood memory was seeing the menacing shadow of the Graff Zeppelin floating a...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Julie Grace  
Julie Grace was born and raised in Northern California. While a single parent with four daughters,she pursued a career in Retail Management and Marketing. She is a now retired and a grandmother of six. She has received several awards for her poetry from 1989 to present. Her poem, "Light of Truth"...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >