writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1391 listings (171 - 180)

Lysette Cohen  
I relate to the world through literature and music. There is complex beauty in the simplest of prose. There is brilliance in the sweetest of melodies. With every chord, color springs to life. At nine, I picked up the violin for the first time not knowing that I had just begun a life- l...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Satyabrata Biswas  
About the author / Publishers Satyabrata Biswas is a businessman running a small-scale chemical manufacturing Industry in Mumbai. He is also a social activist who has won national awards in journalism and also best story writers trophy besides many other awards and certificates of appreciation....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Barbara Cueter  
Barbara Cueter was born in Tennessee, but today divides her time between a cabin in northern Michigan and a ranch home in Arizona. She left her financial services career to concentrate on her writing. In her debut novel, Sand Against the Wind, a meticulously researched historical saga and t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carle Dunn  
I served in the United States Army for 24 years with 18 years as an aviator. Of my aviation career, two were combat commands of aviation units. Another two years were in Korea. Furthermore, I served as a research and development officer working with the Global Positioning System and other highly cla...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Orkide Unsur  
Orkide Ünsür is a published author and an award winning Turkish filmmaker from Istanbul. She was born in Ankara. She is originally from Balkan (Roumelia) as her grandparents came from Serres, Sofia, Kilkis and Thessaloniki. She graduated from the University of Istanbul, Faculty of Business Admini...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christina Rhys  
I am a 56 year old widow. I live in the South with my only child, a grown son. My favorite pastimes include reading, corresponding via E-mail with friends world wide, working on my Web Page which changes as often as the weather, and obviously writing my dreams into stories. Love, passion, and...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Katica Locke  
I learned at a young age that books were precious and that the written word was a powerful means of communication. Since I have social anxiety and find it hard to speak to people, writing has become my voice. I’m able to say what I really think and feel without the irrational worry that comes with...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bruce Humphrey  
I arrived in this world in Rockford, Illinois. At the age of two we moved to Lake County, Illinois and have lived here ,in various locations, for forty years. I love to watch people and how they react to certain situations. I then incorporate those reactions into my writing. I believe this gives my ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Hatting  
Hi folks! Welcome to my writing world. All eight of my novels are available on Amazon Kindle and B&N, Pubit. My latest novel is MURDER IN PANAMA. It's a romantic action-adventure with Panama as its backdrop. HALF-BREED is a period western set in Southern Arizona territory. ExPat, a romantic ca...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >