writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1395 listings (151 - 160)

Alan Miles  
Alan Miles has been writing stories for pleasure and the amusement of others since he was eleven. At the age of fifteen, the impending Third World War generated by an ongoing political row between Iceland and the Netherlands was a piece considered unsuitable as an English examination topic by teache...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cindy Bauer  
Born and raised in Iowa, Cindy Bauer grew up the youngest of three children. An avid reader since early childhood, she often dreamed of becoming a writer. Cindy graduated from Assumption High School in 1975, married her husband Robert in 1976 and left her dream behind. When her mother became termina...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Alifya Abbas Pesh  
I am full-fledged writer with a fiery passion for reading and writing. I enjoy reading the works of Indian authors, as being an Indian, I can relate to the flavors of their stories better and imbibe easily. Being a humorous person at heart, I absolutely love to read writing which are funny and t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Charlie Hubacek  
Charlie Hubacek has always had an insatiable urge to write since he was eight years old. Although nearly always a student of history, when he attended The School of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, MO, (a small private liberal arts college in southwest Missouri) he majored in mass media/English, where he...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vicki Collins  
Vicki L. Collins graduated from Al. State University with a degree in education. Literature was her favorite subject in school, as well as it is today. She often kept a spiral notebook ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Kendel Davi  
Kendel Davi was born in New York City. The reason I say “born” is because, when I was living there, I started to see the world for everything it has to offer. The experiences I had were the seed that bloomed into the writer that I am today. However, the journey has not been a easy one and ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Margaret Marr  
Margaret Marr was born in the late 60’s during the Vietnam era. She grew up in the hills of western North Carolina where the old folks loved to sit out on the porch late at night, or around the kitchen table, telling ghost stories to wide-eyed children. The paranormal has been at the top of he...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
Charles (Bill) Shirriff was raised in Saskatchewan, Canada, during the depression years of the 30's. His interest in human nature and young people led him to a career in teaching and counselling where he encountered teenagers learning to live with problem situations. A chance encounter led to a f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >