writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1391 listings (141 - 150)

Nuala Reilly  
Born and raised in Ontario, Canada, Nuala Reilly grew up the second oldest in an Irish family with six other siblings. Nuala spent her early years entertaining anyone who would listen with made up fantastical tales. Ever since her earliest days, she loved story telling. By the time she ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Diane Story  
As a young girl, I grew up in a small rustic mountain community in the beautiful California Sierra’s. At age sixteen I was painfully shy and barely managed to venture out of the house. My three sisters had already married, leaving me home alone with my parents and pets to keep me company. Imag...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Sammon  
John Sammon is a writer whose experience includes newspaper reporting, magazine writing, personality profiles, interviews, celebrity interviews (Clint Eastwood), historical pieces, investigative and crime. He was selected “Most Valuable Reporter” for California’s oldest continually opera...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tim Rees  
Having grown up in Cardiff, I joined the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards at the age of 19 where I saw active service in Northern Ireland and the Falklands war of 1982. I was also the battalion photographer and my duties included taking the Queen's portrait for the front cover of the 1981 Cardiff Ta...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Edward Galluzzi  
I am a published author and information about my works is available at http://www.galluzzibooks.com Although I was not aware of it at the time, my humble beginnings as a writer occurred when I was only one day old. As you can see, I was already bored with talking so I turned to writing. Not eve...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Michelle Levigne  
BA in theater/English from Northwestern College. MA in communications (film/writing) from Regent University. Graduate of the Institute for Children's Literature. I've done freelance work for Connection Magazine in Cleveland, Ohio, and have over 40 stories/poems published in fan magazines such as ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >