writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1391 listings (121 - 130)

Elizabeth Delisi  
Elizabeth Delisi's time travel romance, LADY OF THE TWO LANDS, was published by NovelBooks, Inc. in April, 2003; her mystery, FATAL FORTUNE, was reissued by NovelBooks in July of 2003; and her suspense novel, SINCE ALL IS PASSING (an EPPIE Award finalist and Bloody Dagger Award nominee), will be rei...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vasilis Afxentiou  
Biographical statement and credits: Vasilis Afxentiou is an ESL/EFL teacher in Athens, Greece. He has been teaching English on-and-off since 1968, and full-time since 1985. Prior to that he worked as a Technical Specifications Writer for seven years and as an Engineer for five years. He has...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ronald Micci  
Once a highly regarded editor and proofreader for such legendary New York ad shops at J. Walter Thompson, Bates USA, and Rosenfeld, Sirowitz & Lawson, and an editor with CBS Publications-Field & Stream, Ron Micci now gads about as a roguish but mild-mannered suburban flautist, playwright, scre...
writers / published 

6 works listed

K.S. Brooks  
K.S. Brooks has been writing for over thirty years. She penned her first book, a swashbuckling action-adventure based in 17th century France, when she was fifteen years old. Since then, despite working for a living in the electronics industry, Ms. Brooks continued to write. In 2001, she left the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Amie Boudreau  
I have been writing stories since I was old enough to write. My first 'books' were mini books I made my mom out of notebook paper and magazine clippings to illustrate my fantastical stories about princesses and heroines. As I grew into my teens I explored poetry and short stories, gaining some...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shirley Irvin-Long  
I am a mother, wife, author, writer/song-writer, and poet. I love to write on various topic matters but my favorite is writing about love and romance. I have always had a passion to write on this subject since I was a teen. It fascinated me. I love telling the story about love and the ways in wh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen Sandler  
Writing has been Karen Sandler's passion since the fourth grade when she vowed she would one day "be a writer." She took a circuitous route to the writing profession, however. She always wrote during her school years--poetry and short stories for the most part--but rather than major in English, she...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Fira Basuki  
Indonesian novelist. My trilogy novels published by PT. Grasindo, Indonesia. The titles are: "Jendela-Jendela" (The Windows), "Pintu" (The Door) and "Atap" (The Roof). As of May 2003, since published Juli 2001, Jendela-Jendela has been reprinted more than 10 times (each 5000 copies). Pintu which was...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >