writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1395 listings (111 - 120)

Hussein F. Chaaban  
Hussein Faraj Chaaban, I am an average American from a Lebanese family background, who I am a great innovator as I possess this merit from knowing myself in reading , romance, economics, as life to me is a wonder of beauty, and also, a project of romance . Love is built in inner of us, don't ask why...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Kristina Coia  
Author. Singer. Motivational Speaker. These are just a few of the things that Kristina Coia has accomplished in her fifteen years. This Marlton, New Jersey high school sophomore is the author of Falcon’s Prey and Lymeria, two fantasy novels for teens/young adults. Kristina has always enjoyed re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

C.F. Jackson  
Author, C.F. Jackson will be signing Won't Be Denied at Lamar Arts Center, in participation of Black History Month. Atlanta, GA, January 29, 2005: The newly released, captivating suspense novel, Won't Be Denied has captured the attention of many avid readers, in Atlanta and as far as California....
writers / published 

1 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

Deborah Jaqson  
Name: Barbara Johnson Pen name: Deborah Jaqson Place of Birth: London, England Email:LadyIllusion@yahoo.com As a child I had always known that I had creative abilities. I began writing from a very early age (around 12 years of age) and found I had a passion for putting pen to paper. I grew ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Allen Harbinson  
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 1941, but have travelled extensively since. I now divide my time between my house in West Cork, Ireland, and an apartment in Paris, France. I have been writing fiction and nonfiction from approximately 1965: short stories, articles, showbusiness prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Brigham  
Patrick Brigham was the Editor in Chief of the first English Language news magazine in Bulgaria between 1995 and 2000. As a journalist, he witnessed the changes in this once hard core Communist Country and personally knew most of the political players, including the old Dictator Todor Zhivkov and hi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

John Joyce  
John Joyce Brief CV as a writer: While my first ambition in life was to become a marine biologist ( I have a PhD from the School of Environmental Science at the University of East Anglia) I discovered the joys of writing at secondary school, and in 1978 was awarded the GLAXO EU Fellowship for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >