writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1392 listings (101 - 110)

Rhonda Turpin  
World Books Etc. is an independent publisher that offers a variety of platforms for our readers. My permanent resident is Cleveland Ohio. I am a grant writer by trade, with more than 30 years experience, and a Master's Degree (MSUS) from Cleveland State University College of Urban Affairs. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lucia Verona  
I am a Romanian writer and playwright. My plays are exclusively comedies so far - but maybe in my old years I shall turn serious. Well, almost. As regards prose-writing, I write fiction and, as I am also a journalist, some kind of non-fiction too. But present day life is so absurd sometimes that...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Genevieve Montcombroux  
I grew up and studied in Paris, France. Following my study of languages at Oxford University, England, I worked as an editor of scientific publications in the language department, for Pergamon Press. While I like my job, I also wanted to remain with ballet and trained to be a teacher of ballet. All...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Renee Angers  
Writing under my maiden name Renee Angers - I'm a Canadian (very proud one) writer of mainstream fiction, although my style leans in a slightly grittier direction than most conventional mainstream; My work has been categorized as urban fiction, noir without the detectives, and in some cases ev...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Miranda Mayer  
Miranda Mayer tries not to take herself too seriously. She's second generation American, from parents of completely different cultures; "One sounds like Charo, the other sounds like Dracula". She was born in Colorado, raised in Europe, speaks four languages and snails and squid top of her favourite ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz  
Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz was the winner of the annual award for fiction at the 2003 Acadiana Writers Conference and nominated Author of the Month (May 2006) by South Lit, a journal of contemporary Southern literature. In addition, her short stories have appeared in numerous journals, including Predi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

LT COL ANKITA SRIVASTAVA  
ABOUT THE AUTHOUR A courageous, bold, hardworking and dedicated lady who by her strong sense of discipline has always challenged her potential and have set varied targets for herself…so much so that she has been first of her kind in so many arenas of her life. • From the city of Allahaba...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara Rayne  
As an urban child, my getaway from the noise and fast paced city was escaping into the world of books. I lived the lives of characters and subsequently played with alternative scenarios in my own imagination. I created my own plots, added my own role, and changed the world. When I grew up, I reali...
writers / published 

3 works listed

E Rastes  
I've been writing professionally since 2003 and have been very lucky to get my short stories published almost immediately.  My first novel, STANDISH (Gay Regency) was published in November 2006, and was nominated for a Lambda award.I am working on polishing a finished work "TRANSGRESSIONS" whic...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >