writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1392 listings (11 - 20)

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Megan Dipo  
Twenty-four years ago, I plopped into the world, screaming and quite upset at the sudden change of venue, finding myself now in a small hospital on Salt Lake City, Utah's developing west side. After some time and I'm sure a bit of bribery, I was brought home to a shiny new two-story house and convi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ann Gray  
Writer's background: Motion picture and television studios are familiar stomping grounds for me. My husband and I lived in LA for thirty-five years. (Norm Gray, over the years before retiring worked as a Director, Production Manager, First Assistant Director, and Second Assistant Director. His cred...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Richard Smiraldi  
After having graduated from a small college in Westchester with a degree in English literature, I moved into Manhattan in order to find a life of which to write about. I was young and eager. I wandered around the town with only F. Scott Fitzgerald to guide me. Most of the places he mentions in his n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Shawn Hilton  
Press release for August 2013 Available now from Dark Roses Entertainment By Shawn Hilton and Toni Force A debut novel that will pull at your heart. A new romance that will sink it's teeth in you. In the first novel of the Dark Dreams series, Fire and Ice, you meet Scott and Armida, ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Wiesner  
Karen S. Wiesner’s Biography E-mail: kwiesner@cuttingedge.net http://www.karenwiesner.com Karen Wiesner, named a “leading romance writer” by The Writer Magazine, is the award-winning author of the Gypsy Road Series, the Angelfire Trilogy, Dare to Love Series as well as the ne...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Gayle Trent  
I'm just a small-town girl who loves to write. My first novel, a romantic suspense titled PHOTO FINISH, was published in October of 1999. Since then, I've had a children's book published, MAMA LIKED BLUE (which won the 2001 Sime-Gen Reviewer's Choice Award for the category electronic children's/ y...
writers / published 

3 works listed

L.A.A.  Law  
I am a nameless, faceless, insignificant cog in a wheel hoping that my random act of kindness will make another’s life simpler and more significant. I am a nameless, faceless, insignificant cog in a wheel hoping to help someone whose name I do not know, face I have not seen, whose suffering I h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Daly  
As an author and screenplay writer, Linda believes no matter the genre or the field of entertainment, the story should be as true to the documented facts of the period depicted as possible. With that mission in mind, she has taken great measures to assure that while weaving her tales, using fict...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >