writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (91 - 100)

Bill Haynes  
Born in New York, I moved to Missouri in August of 1995 to start over. While living here, I abandoned an eight-year stint writing for the small press in what was coined- "The post-modern beat movement" There were many highlights from that period; my work appearing beside that of Jack Kerouac and Cha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette  
Award-winning author Kimberly Brouillette is pleased to present "Devil in the Details," the 2015 Paranormal Awards winner for fiction. This second book in the thrilling paranormal Monastery Murder Series is the sequel to "Secrets in the Shallows." Book 1 was the 2014 Paranormal Awards winner for fic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Graham Denny  
Graham was born in Ipswich, Suffolk in November 1960 and has four elder sisters. In 1997 he co-founded The BASIC Life Charity which is based in his home town of Felixstowe. The charity primarily assists those in need within the Felixstowe and surrounding areas. In 2000 he produced a Christ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

JZ Murdock  
I have written two books, various short stories and audiobooks and I appear in various horror anthologies. I worked for two years with Scorpio Pictures in the late 90s as a House Writer. B.A. in Psychology with minor in screenwriting. I used to be a Sr. Technical Writer with various compani...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Walter Martin  
I'm Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I'm not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer, and w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Emmett Saunders  
Website: www.avalon2000.net...I have written and published four e-books, "The Night the Reindeer Flew" (a children's Chistmas story collection) which has been viewed by several notable celebrities and enjoyed by family and relatives; "Craters of the Sun" (an anthology of short stories, sci-fi and fa...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Naomi Hyatt  
I live in California. It happens to be the most beautiful place to live. Ocean, mountains, redwood trees. My personal mentor is Stephen King. He doesn't know it, but he is. His work is inspiring for me, someday I would like to tell him why... I have 3 children and 4 grandchildren. I enjoy my l...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Perkins  
I write fiction. I am the author of two recently published Indie novels: The Red Jacket and The Wine Red Road. I just finished writing my third novel, Where Once Was Peace. I’m now working on my fourth novel, Death of A Ditch Rider. So far, I haven’t stuck to one genre, but I’m an avid...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >