writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (81 - 90)

Walter Martin  
I\\\'m Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I\\\'m not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Everette Hallford  
I was born in San Antonio Texas. My parents were both the descendants of some of the first American settlers in Texas, their ancestors having come on the first wagon trains from Missouri. I am related by blood and marriage to some of the notable figures in Texas history, among them Davy Crockett, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jesus Villalobos  
Author of nine ebooks published by Jesus Villalobos Available at: http://www.amazon.com and http://www.smashwords.com \\\"Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood\\\" Printed version avaiable at: www.amazon.com www.borders.com www.barnesandnoble.com \\\"Time For Truth\\\" Printed vers...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jonathan Carey  
Dr. Jonathan C. Carey, a Minister , Author, Speaker, Justice of the Peace, and a NCCA Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor is the Founder/ President of the CTC Network, vice-principal for Sunland Baptist Academy, president-elect of the Grand Bahama Principal and Vice-Principal Association, and chair...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jean Gebhard  
Jean Gebhard 171 Pine Rd. Boyertown PA 19512 610-473-0653 Cell Phone: 610-564-5975 montez81169@wmconnect.com Objective: A writers position in a progressive organization that offers opportunities for advancement. Major Accomplishments: 2002: My piece "True Love" was published in the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eva Braswell  
Being a "little old lady" of eighty-two years, I still enjoy writing. In my teen years, I started writing verse and opinionated articles, "putting down what came to me. My childhood was isolated, due to living in a remote area, so I read for entertainment as well as enlightenment. At nine...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michelle Anderson  
Born to unusual, but nice, parents, Michelle grew up rather uneventfully, living mainly in the deep south (Alabama). Later Michelle would learn that it was her parents' love for her that not only brought them together, but had kept them together. And so life was ideal in many respects and dist...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John McDonald  
JOHN CRAIG MCDONALD lives in Blountville, Tennessee, with Karen, his wife of thirty-two years, and with two cats and two dogs. Their daughter, Kate, and her husband, Justin Reynolds, live in the Borders of Scotland, not far from Crichton Castle. Their son, Seth, works in Cincinnati. For most of the ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jacqueline Moore  
Jacqueline Moore is a Christian author who offers spiritual words of encouragement daily on her website at http://www.jacquelinedmoore.com.  She resides in Detroit, Michigan with her two sons, James and Joseph. Jackie has taken courses towards an undergraduate degree in religion and has se...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >