writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (61 - 70)

Sharel E Gordon-Love  
Born and raised in Plainfield, New Jersey, I attended church from a small child until the age of 10 when my parents separated and ultimately divorced. I have always had a very strong sense of right and wrong even then, but it wasnít until I turned 18 that I returned to church. By the age of 21, I ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cheryl Kaye Tardif  
Fans have touted Cheryl Kaye Tardif as the "Canadian J. D. Robb". Tardif is the author of the 'psi-fi' suspense thriller, Divine Intervention and the emotional mystery, Whale Song, a novel that has become a hit with adult and young adult readers. Whale Song has garnered interest by a leading Cana...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Gray  
David Gray was born on July 2nd, 1957, in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Ronald and Rebecca Gray. He relocated to Tampa, Florida in 1975. In 1980, he joined the staff of a local television station and delved into the mysteries of television production. What started out as a way to pass time turned into a t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Allan Young  
Given Robert Allan Young's stature as one of today's most compelling and sought after Christian fiction authors, it's easy to let the reviews and numbers overshadow the essential reason why he's come so far in the first place. As he says with typical understatement, "I'm just a guy who gets an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kaylin McFarren  
Linda Yoshida, aka Kaylin McFarren, is a rare bird indeed. Not a migratory sort, she prefers to hug the West Coast and keep family within visiting range. Although she has virtually been around the world, she was born in California, relocated with her family to Washington, and nested with her h...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jill Terry  
Jill Terry is a truth-seeker who finds solace in putting her thoughts to words and sharing with all those who would listen. An accomplished award winning author, whose talents span several genres, including; romantic suspense, paranormal thrillers, mystery/crime/suspense thrillers, as well as poetry...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Warren & Nancy Longwell  
After reading Stonecypher Road, best-selling author, Clive Cussler, said this about the Longwells: ďAnybody who likes wild drives with fast cars through the Rockies and who adorns mystery and intrigue with ancient glyphs canít be all bad.Ē As for the book itself, Clive Cussler said, ďI truly enjoyed...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >