writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (51 - 60)

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alberto Chimal  
Born in 1970, Chimal is a fiction writer, playwright and essayist, recently deemed one of the "hundred most promising" Mexican emerging personalities by weekly magazine Día Siete. In 2002 he was a resident artist at the Banff Centre for the Arts in Alberta, Canada, during which he worked on a novel ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Cristina Marrero  
I have spent the last few years working with advocacy and non-profit groups both voluntarily and for pay. Whether it's writing, campaigning, blogging, cold calling, vlogging, organizing or educating my experience has given me a unique skill set and perspective. I have currently relocated ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Rankins  
Excerp from my NEW book: “Hey Babe,” he said. He had a worried look on his face. “Did you read the headlines in today’s paper?” Blake placed his briefcase down on the kitchen counter and clicked the latches open. “No. Why?” “Well, I think you should take a look at it,” he said handing me the on...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tim Rees  
Having grown up in Cardiff, I joined the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards at the age of 19 where I saw active service in Northern Ireland and the Falklands war of 1982. I was also the battalion photographer and my duties included taking the Queen's portrait for the front cover of the 1981 Cardiff Ta...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michelle Levigne  
BA in theater/English from Northwestern College. MA in communications (film/writing) from Regent University. Graduate of the Institute for Children's Literature. I've done freelance work for Connection Magazine in Cleveland, Ohio, and have over 40 stories/poems published in fan magazines such as ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Cindy Bauer  
Born and raised in Iowa, Cindy Bauer grew up the youngest of three children. An avid reader since early childhood, she often dreamed of becoming a writer. Cindy graduated from Assumption High School in 1975, married her husband Robert in 1976 and left her dream behind. When her mother became termina...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >