writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (41 - 50)

Nicole Rouse  
As a child I dreamed of becoming an actress, a singer and a super model, like the talented and gifted Iman. As I grew older, my I thought perhaps I would enjoy pediatrics or maybe teaching, like my wonderful mother. I didn’t know much about writing as a career or even how to pursue it in college. Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronald Micci  
Once a highly regarded editor and proofreader for such legendary New York ad shops at J. Walter Thompson, Bates USA, and Rosenfeld, Sirowitz & Lawson, and an editor with CBS Publications-Field & Stream, Ron Micci now gads about as a roguish but mild-mannered suburban flautist, playwright, scre...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Paul Carinci  
JOHN PAUL CARINCI Executive Producer/Writer John Paul Carinci has been a published author for the past twenty years. He is currently President of Carinci Insurance Agency Inc. a thriving Insurance agency which has over 250 brokers selling for it, and Better Off Dead Productions Inc. a mo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

William Penning  
I was born in 1957 in Washington, DC. My father was in the military, and a couple of years later we moved to Hawaii for 6 months, after which he retired and we moved again to Indiana. Then we moved to Wisconsin when I was 5 and I grew up in the small northern community of Eagle River. I always enjo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shelley Moss  
I reside in Michigan, and I am a published author. I have been writing for 6 years and have been published at Hearts with Soul,Taking back our Kids,Sexoffenders,Pathways Newsletter and Winterblue Thunder Magazine, Raising a Daughter. To some, my amount of being published is not much, but I have ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Earl Gervais  
I have been a teacher, coach, school principal and have been blessed to be a somewhat new "poops" (grandfather for those who can't see between the lines). I am beginning a new path within an old spirit. I'll be coaching again along with my teaching at Pope John Paul II High School in Slidell, LA. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raymond Van Over  
Raymond van Over is the author and editor of over thirty books with mainstream publishers (Harper&Row, Penguin, Macmillan, New American Library, etc.). His books range from novels and general fiction, including true crime, fiction for young adults to folk tales, biography, psychology, and sch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jane Joyce  
I share my birthday with Franz Kafka (July 3rd) though I was born 100 years later (1983) making me recently 26. I have overcome a surprising amount of hardships, including a recent near death experience, and still some other current challenges. I have fun with it. Life is precious and though I al...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >