writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (31 - 40)

Arthur Cola  
Arthur Cola was born in Chicago in the “little Italy” neighborhood of the near west side of the city. His family moved to Oak Park, IL where he attended Oak Park-River Forest High School. While attending Loyola University, Chicago he met his future wife, Donna Shields. Together they have five now gr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Matthew Koeser  
Born on seasonably unhappy day in December, subject to the throes of a disastrous blizzard, my father was barely able to get his Chevy Impala to the hospital before I ate through my mother's womb. Like some sort of mystical deity of hunger manifesting in the form of a fat-headed child, I was birthe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Armen Melikian  
Armen Melikian (b. 1963) holds a Master's in International Relations from American University, Washington, D.C. He has also studied mathematics at Harvard and elsewhere, and was admitted by the Mathematical Institute of Oxford University to pursue graduate studies in Analytic Geometry, Mathematical ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Randall M Mooney  
Randall M. Mooney is the co-founder and President of The DeRanz Companies, Inc. and an ordained minister. Mr. Mooney began writing in the seventh grade and is also a skilled musician and songwriter. He toured with a contemporary Christian band in the 1970's and 1980's - has written over three hundre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joshua Dagon  
I have absolutely no interest in writing about myself. It bores me. Non-fiction is far too difficult. It's torture not to adorn, to idealize. Honesty hurts me. I want to tell you that I've authored ten novels. The truth is I've finished three--each of which are now available in both soft-cover...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ken Shapley  
Ken Shapley has been telling stories professionally for ten years now. He has performed in schools, lecture halls, community centres, museums and around campfires in England, France, Canada and Japan to audiences of five years old and above. He has an enthusiastic and dynamic presentation style...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Randy  Mitchell  
About Me God gives each of us a pathway to follow, a divine choice of which way to turn, given moments which create us into something we never imagined. A few years ago, I drove past my childhood home: a simplistic place where childhood memories still resided dee...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >