writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (201 - 210)

Steven Spellman  
You should never judge a book by it's cover. As well, you should never a writer by his bio. With that being said, Steven Spellman is writer for readers who enjoy simply told stories, born in East Orange, New Jersey, raised in North Carolina, Steven Spellman has been a drug dealer, a prisoner, ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Gloria Mattison  
Gloria Lynne gives all praise and glory to God the Father, Son, and holy Spirit. Born August 6 to Ray Harper Sr. and Barbara Harper, the author is married to Rickey J. Mattison. She has three beautiful children, Courtney a freshman at Clemson University, Kelsey a sophomore at Westside High School, a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brian D Holland  
Brian D Holland retired from the railroad in Boston after twenty-two years and emerged as a freelance music journalist. An aficionado of guitar oriented music, he went on to author hundreds of articles in numerous online and print magazines, and has had the pleasure to interview over 70 notable guit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jeff Howe  
I, like most everyone else, was born to a woman. As luck would have it, she turned out to be my mother. A lifelong relationship has resulted from this strange event which neither of us discuss very much. I was born in Maine. Some would say that makes me a Mainiac, with or without an "e." I say it...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Greg Cicio  
Greg Cicio was born in Washington D.C. in 1961. Son of a long line of entertainers whose collective accomplishments have included musical radio programs, participation in the creation of the American Guild of Variety Artists, the revolution of American Poetry and the founding of the National Sympho...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Stephen Warren  
MSW is a newbe to the world of writing. "George, The Boy Who Could Fly" is his freshman release which is nothing short of delightful reading. Not only fun and easy, the short story has some surprises with spiritual undertones - in short - packs a great payoff. Warren comes from Alabama and despit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brandie Lagarde  
I am a small town Louisiana girl, who use to get in trouble for sitting around and reading too much! I didn't write my first novel until I was busy home schooling my six children, obviously because I didn't think I had enough to do. I dreamed a story and began monkey typing out my book and fell in l...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Adam Apellasios  
Adam K. Apellasios stepped onto the wrestling mat at age nine and onto the writers' path at 21 upon attending Northern Illinois University, where he best loved the protest literature from his BA in English. He wrestled and coached until he hung up his headgear at 27 to return to his native Chicago ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

David Johns-Burcombe  
Former editor of the Essex and Suffolk Herald from 1987 to 1992 also editor of EatOut 1989 to 1992 Essex Hamlet 1988 to 1990. Former sports writer Halstead Gazette, Suffolk Free Press, Essex Chronicle, Braintree and Witham Times 1973 to 1987 Former editor of the London Insider's Guide 2003 to...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >