writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (191 - 200)

John Fogarty  
Author of "The Haunt," a gothic horror novel published by Warner Books, and "Online Learning Today," a look at e-learning strategies, published by Berrett-Koehler. Have also written six other novels which are still percolating on the backburner. BIG NEWS IS I'm currently bracing for the late-summ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Chantele Abdalaal  
I am a 36 year mother of four currently living in East Stroudsburg, PA. My passion is writing anything from Poetry to Sci fiction. My first book is a novel. Many of my writings are based off of some of my life experiences in detail. I always say the best stories come from your own. I have 4 books cu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lionel LaVergne  
My book 'Houston Beast' has just been released (July 2003) by Publish America. For ordering go to www.publishamerica.com The book is also listed at the Barnes and Noble site and Amazon. I have a free book, Growing Up, at writersontheweb.com A short story about my first dog, Rusty, can also be fou...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Chad Arthur  
I am a married thirty year old man from West Virginia. We have two wonderful daughters ages Six and Nine. I graduated high school and then eager to get on with life, I took a job and have worked blue collar jobs ever since. That's actually something I'm proud of, but I have never been able to get...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Faith DeVeaux  
Author of "When Duty Calls," a contemporary historical fiction novel based around the letters my parents exchanged when my father fought in Vietnam. The book can be found at http://www.amazon.com/Faith-DeVeaux/e/B003MBZ7GQ/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0 Graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a BA i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Traci DePree  
The best-selling Lake Emily series by Minnesota Christian fiction author and novelist Traci DePree begins with A Can of Peas, is continued in Dandelions in a Jelly Jar, followed by Aprons on a Clothesline (to be released in 2005). The Lake Emily novels are favorites for book clubs, including Cha...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Hetty Gray  
A farm wife, mother, and grandmother of a dozen children, Hetty Gray boasts a rich background. A graduate of Franklin College of Indiana (BA) and Butler University of Indianapolis (MA), she writes a weekly column for The Shelbyville News. IN DEFENSE OF COMMON SENSE prompts readers to ta...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Hélène Staley  
About the Author Hélène Andorre Hinson Staley STALEY IS A 1987 graduate of the School of Journalism – currently known as the School of Journalism and Mass Communication, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is married with three children and has two cats, tw...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Christopher Brown  
I am 31 years old, and I currently live in Dothan, Alabama. My writing interests started at a young age, taking the form of song lyrics - mostly within the folk genre. During my eight years serving in the Air Force, this interest grew exponentially and I began to try my hand at writing short stories...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >