writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (181 - 190)

Vickie Adkins  
Vickie lives near Indianapolis with her husband Rick, a Baptist minister, and their three children, Ashlee, Haylee and Caleb. Vickie enjoys public speaking, working with people, doing research on the Internet, and writing. Creating unique characters, some inspired from her childhood, is her greate...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ashley Bazer  
Ashley Hodges Bazer can often decked out in bellbottoms and grooving out on the lighted dance floor. Okay, not really, but she does have a thing for the BeeGees. She lives in Colorado with her husband and three children. After earning her bachelor's degree in theatrical stage management from Arizona...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daniel Martinez  
A native Tucsonan, Daniel Martinez was just fourteen when he wrote his first novel; now, six years and thirty-five books later, he has successfully published three books, founded his own publishing and agenting companies, and is currently working on the formation of a political organization known as...
writers / published 

5 works listed

RaeBeth  Buda  
RaeBeth McGee-Buda was born in southwestern Pennsylvania in 1987, the second daughter of Rachel Yost and Arthur Curtis McGee. RaeBeth grew up loving to read and write poetry, as well as short stories. Her childhood dream was to become a teacher. Rae Beth's dream of writing was created in her elevent...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Yakiri Truth  
New Orleans native Yakiri Truth began her writing career as a youth editor for a local magazine in 1995. In 2005, she accepted a position as a staff writer for SABLE Magazine, an online magazine for lesbian women of color. In 2006, her short story "Unspoken" was included in "Longing, Lust, L...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Philip Harris  
Grew up in Massachusetts and received my degree from The American University in D.C., Political Science. Have worked at every level of government and I am a member of several mystical organizations. I also write for The American Chronicle. I am co-author of a novel titled WAKING GOD (ISBN: 1-9329...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ty Waller  
Born to write, born in Chicago, IL, and born to give my point-of-view on what I see. With a very imaginative mind, I use the stories that I see in my mind to therapeutically express issues that go on around me and in my life. Currently, I am seeking literary agents to represent me and my first novel...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Liam Seeley  
Barriers are meant to be overcome -- if they weren't, no one would have bothered putting the barrier there in the first place. I have been published in a bunch of small press zines and anthologies -- offline and online -- generally in the literary, new age or horror niches. I am most often publish...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >