writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (171 - 180)

Baron Brady  
An author of many published novels such as Palpable Obscure, Malachi, Osireion's Library and Extant, Baron Brady is also a screenwriter specializing in sci-fi, historical and metaphysical stories. Some of his scripts – including Babalon and Da Vinci’s Angels – reached the finals of screenplay ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Leon. Mentzer  
Leon Mentzer was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania,the son of a naval officer. He was raised in Hawaii and traveled all over the world. He Lives in Central Ill. He is married and has twin sons, Leon walked away from his Real Estate investment Corporation, where he was CEO and a founding Pa...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Thoko Banda  
Having lived for four decades, in four distinct cultures, on four continents, and having overcome life on the margins of society under a brutal dictatorship and as a State-less refugee, I have been fortunate to draw from insights and experiences gained while serving in the influential corr...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lynn Pinder  
Lynn Pinder writes short stories and poems that speak to the heart and soul of woman on the edge. Her characters honest and intense - accentuate a Baltimore flair that is rarely portrayed from a Christian perspective. She writes candidly about the hopes, dreams, fears, struggles, and triumphs...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tina Rae Collins  
Tina Rae Collins is a freelance writer and copyeditor. She is a graduate of Pikeville College, Pikeville, Kentucky. She has authored ten books: Down Mare Creek Road; Up Hurricane Road; My Little Children, I Write Unto You: A Handbook for Growing Up in the Lord; Tales from the Coop; The Soup...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Andrew J. Weis  
Andrew J. Weis graduated with a B.A. in Business Administration from Illinois State University in 1986. He started his own business and worked as a shipping agent until 1991. Since then hes worked in various computer-related functions for a Fortune 500 insurance company. While exploring personal ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Rice  
Born and raised in Houston, Texas, I was the seventh child growing up in a very large family. Even with so many around, I always found a hide-away place to dream. I grew up in church, as my father was a Baptist minister. While in high school, my life was all planned out by becoming a model/act...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Daisy  Bynum  
I am the founder of a Christian Community Theatre Group called Power of 3 Entertainment. I've produced, and directed 3 productions over the last four years. I have a deep passion for God and it shows in my everyday life. I also have a passion for entertainment...So I asked myself why not fuse ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >