writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

461 listings (161 - 170)

Kenneth Bossard  
I am a writer by heart and vocation. My previous life was in the mortgage and real estate fields. I still write on those topics but prefer fiction and poetry. I am a dialogue-driven writer who believes in romance, intense relationships and the ability of the written word to capture the best in our s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Allen-Josey  
Patricia Allen-Josey literally "fell" into writing when she began writing and designing her web site. She is currently an honors student in college, where she pursues English major and Theology as her minor. Her most famous stories are about her quirky life in a ranching town outside of the Metropol...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T.L. Gray  
Published \"The Blood of Cain\" 2009 by Fireside Publications Published \"Keezy\'s 10 Awesome Rules for Teenaged Dating\" in 2011 by Vabella Publishing Career: Keith Hudson Ministries - Meeting Coordinator - book meetings all over the world for evangelists Keith & Mary Hudson (parents to pop ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tianna Che're Trezevant  
"Dare to dream. . .find your passion! That's exactly what I have done since moving to Charlotte, North Carolina. Laying on of hands, is not necessarily in the touch, writing for me, is the ability to touch someone and possibly affect a change in their life. My first project is "Kahlir" which will ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amanda Russell  
I am a stay at home wife and and mother, I have a wonderful hardworking husband. I was in the United States Air Force as active duty, stationed in Dayton Oh. I loved being in the Air Force but found out early that Active duty was not for me, i did not agree with a lot of the mentality and rules acti...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dorothy Davies  
not grown up yet elderly lady, still working as a full time editor/MD of a small publishing company. I am fascinated by history and am currently engaged in writing a series of novels which are 'autobiographies' of famous people from our past. I am fortunate enough to have a publisher to take them o...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Snyder Daniel  
Daniel R. Snyder is a writer and adjunct instructor of English, with stories and essays published throughout the United States and Canada. Years ago, he immigrated to the small haven of Saginaw, Michigan, where he lives with his wife Jennean and his cat Kizzie, near his stepdaughter Megan and his ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rick Barry  
Rick Barry has published well over 200 articles and short fiction stories, primarily for Christian markets. In July 2007 JourneyForth Books published his historical fiction novel, Gunner's Run, which is about a young airman from Indiana. (When aerial gunner Jim Yoder of Indiana finds himself alone a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >