writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (151 - 160)

Richard  Godwin  
Richard Godwin is the author of crime novel 'Apostle Rising', which has just sold foreign rights to the largest publisher in Hungary and has received excellent reviews world wide. He is a crime and horror writer as well as a produced playwright. He was born in London and obtained a BA and MA in Engl...
writers / published 

4 works listed

P.J. Kelley  
I use my writing as a type of therapy. I take all the garbage that I ever went through and put it into a horror novel. This way, even if the universe itself has no meaning, my experience sort of can because it can be analyzed in novel form. I have read a lot, and am somewhat familiar with literary a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daniel Chandranayagam  
Daniel Chandranayagam is a freelance writer and researcher. He has a column on employment in the Sun newspapar (www.sun2surf.com) and writes extensively on labour matters. Daniel writes for Global Voices Online and Index on Censorship. Formerly senior writer and web editor with the Ed...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Chadwick  
My name is Dave Chadwick and I write under the pen name of Sugar Ray Dodge. I am 27 years old, a two-time Iraq war veteran, a former Army Recruiter and a native of the great state of Utah. It has been one of my goals that when I get out of the Army that I break into the publishing industry and be ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Stan Lynde  
I'm Stan Lynde, author of To Kill a Copper King and six other Merlin Fanshaw western novels. Thanks for stopping by! Back in the days of the early west, when cabin doors were secured from within by heavy bars, absent settlers offered hospitality to the occasional visitor. A leather thong attached...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Dizzy Ovadhere  
Adult female immigrant, survivor of child abuse of various types. Hiphop and reggae lover who was recruited at a late age into the urban underworld of criminals and gang members and later made a deal with the first fallen angel to rule the planet's natural systems as the next in a long line of...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Kristen Halter  
First time novelist Kristen Halter has a B.A. in English from a Lutheran college, used to write the religion column for a suburban Cleveland newspaper, has written for some magazines and newsletters, and will have an article about her in an online magazine in August. She and her son live in the subu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Christopher Cole - Woodstock 69 Survivor  
Born in Sleepy Hollow in 1949, Christopher Cole attended Cathedral College Seminary in Douglaston Queens, New York. He recieved a BA in English from Lehman College in 1972. A Baby boomer and product of the Sixties, he was one of 500,000 who attended The Woodstock Rock Festival in White Lake in 1969....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >