writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

461 listings (131 - 140)

Ken Klopper  
Born in South Africa. Worked in the Department of Justice for many years at various places. Was a prosecutor, magistrate. Practice as an advocate of the High Court and served as an acting Judge of the High Court.Started writing as a hobby in 2010. The Author's first book "Born a Travelling Ma...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Betsy Scott  Fitzmeyer  
Enjoyed being a wife and stay-at-home mother for several years. Earned an Associate Fine Arts Degree, as well as a Degree in Multi-Media in the Humanities from George Mason University (GMU). While at GMU I was a staff writer for the student newspaper. Through GMU I joined 28 other students for the...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rick Bylina  
Rick Bylina (1953-2054) was born on a snowy night in New Jersey (or so he was told) and expects to die, "...wailing against that goodnight...," with keyboard in his lap. But for now, he lives with his wife and their 25-year-old cockatiel, Sydney, on five wooded acres where his imagination runs free ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lydia Rodriguez-Clement  
I am a 44 year old Native Texan with a very busy home life. Since childhood I have had a really active imagination and began writing in high school. After graduating and going through several years of college, l met my husband and began my family. Of course that set my career on the back burner unti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicy Bishop  
I was born in Haiti, raised in New York and made my home in Texas. I currently reside in Germany due to the military. I am a wife, mother of four, veteran soldier, community volunteer, and a nurse who loves people, no matter who they are or where they come from; because God loves them. Writin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Drew Bacigalupa  
Born in Baltimore, I've lived in Santa Fe for the past 46 years. An artist-writer, married with five adult children, four grandchildren, I've traveled extensively over the years, have had five books published. The most recent book, a novel "And Come to Dust" was completed in 1950 following active s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tony Eldridge  
Tony Eldridge is the author of The Samson Effect, an action/adventure novel that Clive Cussler calls a "first rate thriller brimming with intrigue and adventure." He has sold the film rights for the book to a major Hollywood producer. Tony is also the creator of the Marketing Tips for Authors blog ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raymond Newman  
I know, already that some of those who read this will laugh because my first book was published by what is turning out to be the Pariah of the POD genre. In my defense I must say that when I submitted my book to them I was unaware of their reputation. But enough of that. I am a retired First S...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Yvette Carmon davis  
I am a self-published author. My first book was published as an ebook in 2009. In 2010 the book was published in print: Reaping, Recession Proof Approach to Gathering Bountiful Harvests. It's a brief, uncomplicated study of the Biblical principles of sowing and reaping. My second publication is a no...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >