writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (121 - 130)

Peter Clenott  
I was born and raised in Portland, Maine. But after graduating Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine, I gravitated to the big city to the south, Boston.I've worked numerous jobs since graduation but have generally stayed in the non-profit field dealing with issues of housing, tenants' rights and homel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Toni Wilbarger  
I've lived in Ohio all my life. I grew up wanting to be an author. I remember sitting under trees in my backyard and scribbling short stories and awful poems. I worked on the school paper and decided to go into journalism to help pay my future bills. I attended Ohio University in Athens, Ohio,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donna Conger  
I began writing in 1989 after reading a number of Harlequin romances and deciding I could do that too. I quickly found out that I wasn't as good as I thought I was, and that writing wasn't as easy as it looked. Ten long years later, after reading dozens of books on writing, and checking out tons of ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

James C Harwood  
I am the creator of HEREafter Novels and HEREafter Ebooks a Collaborative Writing Organization. HEREafter is the name of the series of books. It is what Writer's Market and Wiki calls a Shared Universe Concept, meaning other writers may participate in creating books for the series. Star Trek, cre...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathy Jackson  
Daughter of the Most High King, Wife, Mother, Friend, and Award Winning Inspirational Romance Author I am a Midwestern Christian mother of three teenagers and a precocious ten-year- old. Reading is a passion of mine, but I adore writing. Some of the best people have been placed in my life to...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Raymond Hancock  
Raymond Hancock, a writer of fiction and poetry, was born in 1972, in Yakima Washington. He has written many poems, a screenplay, and aspires to many novels, Necroman being his first. Besides dozens of poems, Raymond’s first work was a screenplay called, Into The Darkness, written in 1997. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Francis W. Alexander  
Born in Sandusky Ohio, Francis Wesley Alexander is a 1969 graduate of Sandusky High School. He received his B.S. degree in Psychology from Wayne State University and earned his teaching certificate in Mathematics from Eastern Michigan University. Wes has had poems,stories, and article...
writers / published 

49 works listed

Areta Nwosu  
Hi My name is Areta and though I graduated and work as a professional Engineer, I have been writing ever since I could put pen to paper. I am a lady, from Imo state in Nigeria. My first novel was just published by Spectrum Books Limited and it is titled 'Legacy Of Strength' Already, I have receiv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paidra Delayno  
Louis L'Amour westerns do not stand out as truly great works of fiction but, as the covers state, L'Amour had over 80 million copies of his books in print worldwide. The object of being a writer (other than some measure of personal satisfaction) is to move past the agent, past the publisher, and in...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >