writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (111 - 120)

Kasaunta Poe  
I was born in Ouchita Parish(Monroe,Louisiana). My parents lived in Port Arthur, TX and moved to Houston, Tx where we lived until I was 6-years old. My mother,brother and I moved back to Winnsboro, Louisiana where I remained until 1981. I attended Northeast Louisiana University of Monroe, Louisian...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette, MA  
No matter what the subject matter, I have to admit that I love to do research and be creative! As a published author, I am fortunate to have had many opportunities to write both fiction and non-fiction projects on a variety of topics. My diverse background enables me to think from many perspectives,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sheila Myers  
Sheila Rae Myers became interested in writing while in college. She was most inspired by L.A. Smith who teaches her students to write about what interest them the most. Through the following years, one attempt at writing a novel after another failed as the characters became unreliable witnesses or t...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kyle Allen  
Now a missionary in Thialand, serving the Lord. I previously lived and wrote in New York City for the past several years. I have written and/or edited for every major music magazine, including VIBE, Source, Spin and underground culture magazines like Strength. My fiction has been in many literar...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Alan Riehl  
I had my first novel(Christian Fiction Mystery) Angel Falls published in 2005. It was up for New Mexico Book of the Year in 2006 and 2007. Angel Falls is about a Utopian Society in the Santa Theresa Mtns, consisting of 36 residents. When one resident dies another mysteriously appears. What is th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alfred Garrotto  
Alfred J. Garrotto is a freelance writer, editor, and novelist. He lives in Martinez, CA with his wife and two daughters. Circles of Stone is his third novel (coming in 2003 from Hilliard & Harris Publishers), following upon Finding Isabella (2000) and A Love Forbidden (1996). The novel represents ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Richard Neumann  
Richard Neumann Jr. was born and raised in Michigan. While growing up he participated in baseball and Boy Scouts, achieving the rank of Eagle Scout. He attended Michigan Technological University, where he earned degrees in Electrical Engineering and Forestry. After college he elected to join the ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Neven  
In March 2005, I was elected Vice President for the Gulf Coast Writers Association [which boasts 103 members at present.] This is a far cry from 1992 when I was 'guaranteed death' due to a thought-to-be terminal liver condition. However, this past September, I was told my liver was fine. As for my...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Hirtle  
Biography Faith is the mark from which all else in my life extends. Writing about faith is an endless mission field; a field where I hope to spend my remaining years. My life as a father, my years living in God's grace and not to mention two of His favorite places, Alaska and Texas, have provid...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >