writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (101 - 110)

Chris Hambleton  
I began my first book titled "Project Exodus" in the fall of 1992 when I started college. This was before the days of Print On Demand publishing (POD) and the book ended up being shelved when my engineering coursework became more difficult. Fast-forward to 2005, when I had taken an interest in st...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chelsea DeVries  
Chelsea DeVries is a student of the human condition, wielding the written craft to enrapture the mind much like an artist wields a brush. The pages are a blank canvas on which to draw from a talent heralded by many and matched only by an imagination that rises to the task. Dream Girl is the first in...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tre Ace  
2 in 1 *This is Tre Ace (R). Tre' is an America born creative writer including screen plays, novels, and short stories of all Genres. Tre Ace is also a 'Screen Actors Guild' Actor, and Vocal/ keyboard Musician specializing in relationship hop hop and R&B. Tre=3 Ace =1 / 31 flavors, 31 styles ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Donna Swanson  
I was born, raised, married and employed in the same Indiana community for 64 years. Wife of a farmer, mother, grandmother and administrative secretary at a Christian Montessori Day School. Taught adult Bible classes for thirty years. Traveled as a singer/poet for several years. Spoke on college ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Kane  
My favourite type of book is fiction. The darker the better. I have always been a big Stephen King and Dean Koontz fan, but in recent years I have come across some fascinating writers. No more so than John Connolly, author of the Charlie Parker Novels. John's storylines and attention to his charac...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Francesca Hampton  
My stories have grown out of a unique childhood in the beach cities near Los Angeles with a set of Bohemian parents who loved classical music and literature, sailing and history. I finished a BA in world history from UCLA just so I could take part more fully in my fascinating conversations wit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Samantha Foster  
Hi I'm Samie Foster and as far as interest go, I just love to write You could say 'm a been eccentric about it. I've been writing since I was ten years old, but just now found a way to publish my work with having to spend thousands of dollars per book. I also am a complete book worm, it somewhat st...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Swamidhason Francis  
Born in Nagercoil, Kanyakumari district, South India, to Catholic parents, Francis and Veronical, in 1956, Swami Dhason Francis had his early education in Nagercoil and obtained his M.A and MPhil degrees in English from Madurai Kamaraj University. He had worked as lecturer in English, HOD/ Dept. of ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Marta Negron  
My name is Marta Negron, I am currently 31 years of age, originally born in Humacao, PR. I been living in Orlando, FL. U.S.A for 16 years, I am the writer a science fiction book name, Enigma, Descubre El Misterio, translation will be (Enigma, Uncover The Mystery) that's the first book I have ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >