writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religious Writers

460 listings (1 - 10)

T. Wignesan  
T.Wignesan Born in Kuala Krai, Malaysia. Up to his twenty-first year grew up in Singapore, Port Swettenham, Klang, Sungei Rengam, Kuala Lumpur, Madras and Seremban; then in London, Heidelberg, West Berlin, Madrid and Paris. Served as Research Fellow with the French Centre National de la Rec...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Karin Ficke Cook  
I come from a family of writers, many of whom have been published. One in particular, Arthur Davison Ficke, was a celebrated modernist in the 1920's and 30's. He was also quite an artist and a real character. One of my sisters, Janice Ficke Walker, is a retired Episcopal priest, psychologis...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karim El Koussa  
I was born in 1971, up in the mountains of Northern Lebanon. It was in Ehden, a village claimed by many historians to be the garden of Eden itself, the beginning of civilization. I live up there during the summer every year, and when winter comes, I drive down to the warmer Zgharta. I gradu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ann Gray  
Writer's background: Motion picture and television studios are familiar stomping grounds for me. My husband and I lived in LA for thirty-five years. (Norm Gray, over the years before retiring worked as a Director, Production Manager, First Assistant Director, and Second Assistant Director. His cred...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Wendy Willett  
WRITING/PUBLICATION EXPERIENCE: 2003-2007 I wrote, edited, illustrated, and self-published my first novel Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands, and have numerous works posted on AuthorsDen.com. Since joining AuthorsDen.com the first ten chapter preview of Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands had been...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benjamin Spaethe  
Children explore a level of creativity by writing in diaries that summarizing their daily lives. At the age of ten, my journal depicted a fantasy describing all the adventures I wished to embark on. Instead of expressing my most passionate dreams, I ushered them into reality using a cheap pen, a sp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lynn Hartz  
I am currently a writer of the new non-fiction as well as novels and poetry. I have developed my craft through writer's courses through the Writer's Digest School and the Institute for Children's Literature, as well as participating in writer's conferences and workshops. As an Adjunct Professor...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Georges Kirsteller Ryoki Inoue  
The literary production of the untiring Ryoki Inoue took him not only to the Guinness Book as the most proliphic author all over the world, but also to be compared to Georges Simenon by some intenational critics. Some other compare his style and his production velocity to Sidney Sheldon. Other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >