writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (91 - 100)

Stan Lynde  
I'm Stan Lynde, author of To Kill a Copper King and six other Merlin Fanshaw western novels. Thanks for stopping by! Back in the days of the early west, when cabin doors were secured from within by heavy bars, absent settlers offered hospitality to the occasional visitor. A leather thong attached...
writers / published 

9 works listed

M A Bonuso  
I am a Historical Fiction writer. I published using Amazon - createspace. www.createspace.com/5446489. My story contains the history of North Carolina from 1920 through 1939. It's a Drama, Suspense, Romance, Mystery and a VERY interesting read. Threads of the Departed Trilogy - book 1 STRANDS. Au...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jack Eadon  
Jack Eadon began by writing a book in fifth grade, then a short story in seventh, then he began a decade in rock music with the band Khazad Doom(see khazad.com), writing most of the songs with a poetic sense and encompassing a moralistic drama, something he incorporates in his writing...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Wayne Sharrocks  
I was born in Camden, London but am presently residing in East Anglia (on the Norfolk/Suffolk border). After attending college I embarked on a career within the 'Animal Welfare' sector (RSPCA, DEFRA, Battersea Dogs Home, Mayhew Animal Home...), before returning to my passion for writing. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Randolph Randy Camp  
Randolph Randy Camp, Youth Advocate/ Mentor and author of the TV scripts and screenplays 'LaBrea's Moon', TONY'S BIKE, HARRY'S FIELD, TIME OUT TIME IN and four novels, was born in rural Spotsylvania County, Virginia on March 12, 1961. Randy's four novels include WET MATCHES, FALSE DANDELIONS, 29 DIM...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Tina Rae Collins  
Tina Rae Collins is a freelance writer and copyeditor. She is a graduate of Pikeville College, Pikeville, Kentucky. She has authored ten books: Down Mare Creek Road; Up Hurricane Road; My Little Children, I Write Unto You: A Handbook for Growing Up in the Lord; Tales from the Coop; The Soup...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Shamontiel Vaughn  
Shamontiel L. Vaughn, the creator of this novel, has over thirty published articles, four short stories, and four poems in various locations including www.associatedcontent.com/shamontiel, www.timbooktu.com/shamontl/shamontl.htm, and magazines such as Citizens in America Magazine (NY), Fate Magazine...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Matt Briggs  
Matt Briggs grew up in the Snoqualmie Valley, raised by working-class, counter- culture parents who cultivated and sold cannabis. Briggs has written two books set in rural Washington chronicling this life, The Remains of River Names and Shoot the Buffalo. Critic Ann Powers wrote of Briggs first...
writers / published 

6 works listed

James Prine  
James Sullivan Prine grew up in Chalmette, Louisiana (just outside New Orleans) and St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands. A veteran of the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Army, Prine entered law enforcement as a Deputy Sheriff-EMT in 1975 with the St. Bernard Sheriff's Office. Since then, Prine has serv...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >