writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (81 - 90)

Alexander D. Banyan  
Born in Southern Ohio, migrated to the Virgin Islands at 19, and presently living on the ICW of Eastern Florida. I am a experienced sailor and island hopper. Check out my MAP at facebook.com/adbanyan. That experience along with all the interesting friends I have made, usually finds its...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Susanna Holstein  
I am a storyteller. I tell stories in poems, in written stories, and in the oral tradition--both telling and singing. My very large family (12 siblings, 5 sons, 12 grandchildren, numerous other relations) provides the basis of some of my work. My home in West Virginia informs my Appalachian storie...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Philip Spires  
I was born in Wakefield, West Yorkshire in 1952 and was brought up in Sharlston, then a mining village. I did grammar school in Normanton, took a chemical engineering degree from Imperial College, London, and then decided to teach, after a PGCE at King’s. I then went to Kenya for two years a...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Steve Emecz  
My first novel 'Cut To The Chase' was published in 1998 in the UK. A comedy thriller set mainly in Australia, it was very successful and the 2nd edition came out in 2000. I wrote the screenplay in 1999 for a Scottish film production company who has costed the film last year at about $5m to produce a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kerry Madden  
Kerry Madden's first novel, OFFSIDES, was published by William Morrow and optioned by Jim Henson Productions. A one hour pilot was developed by Lifetime of OFFSIDES. Kerry's second novel, HOP THE POND, is making the rounds at publishing houses. She has recently finished a third novel, THE GALLERY...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dayna Colvin  
D.A. currently resides in the SW, where she resides with her husband of 20 years, their 9 1/2 month old adorable sweet baby boy, and their 2 adorable sweet wonderful beautiful kittycats, their fur babies. She's 43, but looks and sounds 19. With the plant-based, whole food diet and holistic, enviro...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark Haeuser  
I am an ex police officer with 20 years martial arts experiance. As an officer I specialized in SWAT, I was a team sniper and entry person as well as trainer of SWAT personal. That is why the books I write especially the Battleground USA series is and has to be as technically sound as po...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nina Osier  
"9-UH" was born with a sun tan in the village of Camden, Maine. Her first home was on Friendship Long Island, off the Maine coast. She started “writing” at the age of two, when her parents decided to write down her stories and read them back to her. A librarian in the central Maine town of Gardin...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Richard  Godwin  
Richard Godwin is the author of crime novel 'Apostle Rising', which has just sold foreign rights to the largest publisher in Hungary and has received excellent reviews world wide. He is a crime and horror writer as well as a produced playwright. He was born in London and obtained a BA and MA in Engl...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >