writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (71 - 80)

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ned Burke  
BIO: I have been in the publishing business for 30 years. Besides working as managing editor for The (PA) Triboro Banner newspaper and as a reporter/feature writer for the Sun Coast (FL) Media Group, I also served as editor of the North Port (FL) News, the Winter Park (FL) Sun Herald, The Florida...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kyle Allen  
Now a missionary in Thialand, serving the Lord. I previously lived and wrote in New York City for the past several years. I have written and/or edited for every major music magazine, including VIBE, Source, Spin and underground culture magazines like Strength. My fiction has been in many literar...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Alan Riehl  
I had my first novel(Christian Fiction Mystery) Angel Falls published in 2005. It was up for New Mexico Book of the Year in 2006 and 2007. Angel Falls is about a Utopian Society in the Santa Theresa Mtns, consisting of 36 residents. When one resident dies another mysteriously appears. What is th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Linda Scarlett  
Linda Scarlett is a passionate, Italian woman with a zeal for life that is unique, fun and ultra contagious! One of her many passions is being an Author, displaying her love of writing through both fiction, and non-fiction works. Linda has experienced great tragedy in her life - losing her ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Suzanne Disheroon-Green  
Suzanne Disheroon-Green, Ph.D. serves as Associate Professor of American Literature and Director of Graduate Studies in English at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Her research interests include the works of southern writers, especially as they are influenced by race, class,...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Drew Franks  
Nothing swells my heart like the anticipation of opening a really fast-paced, raunchy piece of commercial fiction. When the stakes are high, the money is in the millions and the characters take excess in their stride, you know you're in for a page-turning, trash packed read. I love to write t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >