writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (61 - 70)

Wendell Mayo  
Wendell Mayo is a native of Corpus Christi, Texas. He is recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts Creative Writing Fellowship and a Fulbright to Lithuania (Vilnius University). His story collection, The Cucumber King of Kedainiai, is winner of the 2012 Subito Press Award for Innovative Fiction...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette  
Award-winning author Kimberly Brouillette is pleased to present "Devil in the Details," the 2015 Paranormal Awards winner for fiction. This second book in the thrilling paranormal Monastery Murder Series is the sequel to "Secrets in the Shallows." Book 1 was the 2014 Paranormal Awards winner for fic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gerald Darnell  
The stories and events included in his books span times from pre-high school to his now retirement in Longwood, FL � near Orlando. As an avid hunter and fisherman, many of the writings involve activities and stories from his personal outdoor adventures. As a business executive, and extensive trav...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Thomas J. Aron  
Contrary to the advice of my father, I became a lawyer and spent the next twenty-seven years proving that old Dad was right. A major accomplishment of my legal career was the collection of unusual experiences that have become the basis of much of my writing. I left the legal profession in 1994 to pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Stephen R Hulse  
I am Co-Creator and former contributor to the highly successful classic television website "Television Heaven" (http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk), and its sister sites "Teletronic", (http://www.teletronic.co.uk), and "Day In The Life" (Formerly) Reminisce This", (http://www.daysinthelife.co.uk). ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Danen Jobe  
Grew up around Joplin, Missouri but have spent most of my life now in Arkansas, specifically Winslow, Arkansas which gets a lot of writing time. I teach English Composition and Lit at the University of Arkansas, Ft Smith. I have basically lived my life with one ear in a stereo, though what fascinate...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mike Lord  
Mike Lord was born in London within the sound of Bow Bells, just as the WW2 was about to explode. Mike has spent the vast majority of his working life in developing countries in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia, and now lives and works in Vietnam. Mike likes to read the history of the various countries...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >