writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (41 - 50)

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nickolaus Pacione  
I have been writing well since 1990, but been writing full time since 1996. Influences range from Edgar Allen Poe and Ray Bradbury to H.P. Lovecraft and Jack London. I have a tendicity to use the stream of conciousness writing style which is a rare style to use now or days. I was born August 3, 197...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Guillermo Vega Zaragoza  
GUILLERMO VEGA ZARAGOZA (México, D.F., 1967) Escritor, periodista y profesor universitario. Es colaborador de La Jornada Semanal del diario La Jornada, del suplemento Arena, del diario Excelsior, y del suplemento sábado del periódico unomásuno, así como de las revistas Origina, Itinerario...
writers / published 

5 works listed

C. A. Milson  
C.A.Milson was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. His father is British and his mother is Australian. Although his roots stem from Britain he also has roots in Germany. Milson has written 26 short stories (and counting), 2 novels and is a guest contributing writer for SchoolEnglish Magazine...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Cheryl Kaye Tardif  
Fans have touted Cheryl Kaye Tardif as the "Canadian J. D. Robb". Tardif is the author of the 'psi-fi' suspense thriller, Divine Intervention and the emotional mystery, Whale Song, a novel that has become a hit with adult and young adult readers. Whale Song has garnered interest by a leading Cana...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >