writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (31 - 40)

Pepper Parham Nunez  
Betty Salisbury Parham was born in New Orleans, LA and moved to Slidell, LA in 1977, where she raised a family and continues to reside. Pepper Parham Nunez, Betty�s daughter, was born in New Orleans, LA. She currently resides in Slidell, LA with her fiancee and 4 children. Using her portabl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

K. Williams  
If you haven't already found out, Blue Honor is now available at www.Amazon.com or click here: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Honor-K-Williams/dp/1439220948/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231861157&sr=8-1 You can also purchase the paperback from your local bookstore. Just bring them the followi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Lucia Verona  
I am a Romanian writer and playwright. My plays are exclusively comedies so far - but maybe in my old years I shall turn serious. Well, almost. As regards prose-writing, I write fiction and, as I am also a journalist, some kind of non-fiction too. But present day life is so absurd sometimes that...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz  
Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz was the winner of the annual award for fiction at the 2003 Acadiana Writers Conference and nominated Author of the Month (May 2006) by South Lit, a journal of contemporary Southern literature. In addition, her short stories have appeared in numerous journals, including Predi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Armen Melikian  
Armen Melikian (b. 1963) holds a Master's in International Relations from American University, Washington, D.C. He has also studied mathematics at Harvard and elsewhere, and was admitted by the Mathematical Institute of Oxford University to pursue graduate studies in Analytic Geometry, Mathematical ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Brigham  
Patrick Brigham was the Editor in Chief of the first English Language news magazine in Bulgaria between 1995 and 2000. As a journalist, he witnessed the changes in this once hard core Communist Country and personally knew most of the political players, including the old Dictator Todor Zhivkov and hi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stephen Burckhardt  
Stephen Burckhardt was born in Wichita, KS. His family moved around quite a bit while he was growing up but always stayed around the Wichita area. After spending a few years as a child living on a ranch near Benton, KS, Stephen developed a deep love for all things western. Being a proud memb...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >