writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (201 - 210)

H. M. Schemske  
I'm a writer of non-fiction about Aromatherapy, and lectured in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. I am living both in Germany (native speaker) and in USA. Lately I discovered writing crime novels - please look at my website: www.schemske.com
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mike Moore  
Michael J Moore is in his sixties and now lives in Cornwall, with the sea at the bottom of his garden. He has been variously, a sculptor an art teacher, designer, inventor, organic grower and last but never least, a blue water sailor.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cynthia Leal Massey  
Cynthia, an award-winning author, has more than 25 years experience as a writer. She is a published fiction and nonfiction book author, and has written hundreds of articles in national and regional magazines and anthologies.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kalyani Kurup  
I have very little to say about myself at this point of time. Though I am not young, I have only started my journey when I just published my small book A Journey to Self-Publishing at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DJWDQVG
writers / published 

3 works listed

Larry Rochelle  
When I'm not writing novels, you might find me at THE GRAND EMPORIUM in Kansas City, listening to the blues and drinking a pint of Boulevard Wheat. See my web page at http://communities.msn.com/PalmerMorelMysteryFile
writers / published 

11 works listed

Federico Chini  
Federico Chini was born in Rome in 1973. He lives on the island of Gozo, in the Maltese Islands. He is the author of \"The Sea of Forgotten Memories\", first published in 2011.
writers / published 

1 works listed

DA Chadwick  
D.A. Chadwick works as a private investigator and freelance writer. A back ground in law enforcement and social sciences colors her novels and subject matter.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Betty Davenport Tesh  
I've written humorous educational articles, a non-ficton book on grief, a handbook for new teachers,children's stories,a mystery and an inspirational romance.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jack Forge  
Born in Los Angeles, California, I earned a Master of Arts degree from the University of Iowa. Since then I have been teaching English, reading, and writing.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >