writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (21 - 30)

Joyce Cavalccante  
ACTION AND CREATION — BRAZILIAN SOUL by Celina Leite Situations in life, as seen through the eyes of a storyteller, can reveal powerful truths that sparks the reader’s curiosity and provide both entertainment and education. Writer Joyce Cavalcante’s fiction combines an edge of humor with perc...
writers / published 

16 works listed

JulieAnn Henneman  
JulieAnn Henneman gets up every morning at 5am to exercise, and then write. When asked why she writes, she answers simply, "I write because I must." JulieAnn has been a writer her whole life, yet only in the past few years has she realized she was meant to write as a profession. "I am an author,"...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joe Townley  
About Joe Townley,Bestselling Novelist & Classical Pianist Joe Townley was already on his way to distinguishing himself as a pianist of stature, having won first prize in numerous Southland piano competitions as a teenager, before a devastating finger injury suffered during a practice session eve...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Abhijit Dasgupta  
Hi there, I am the Executive Editor of India Today, Asia's biggest English language weekly with a print run of 800,000 weekly. Stumbled upon this while searching for "How to Publicise Your Debut Novel." Unfortunately, I am yet unpublished but I hope to be published one day. Yes, one day...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Susan Gibbs  
I am the author of three adult historical fiction novels, 'The Bend in the River,' 'The Widow of Port Seaton,' and 'The Coachman.' I am an Army Brat born in Anchorage, Alaska and I currently live in Michigan with my husband. I left my career at a large computer services company to start my compan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Jonathan Klemens, FSA Scot  
*** My Gregor Family Trilogy (a collection of three historical fiction short stories about the Scottish family) is now available for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and other ebook readers *** VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE: http://jklemens-ravencrest.com/ WRITER - AUTHOR - HISTO...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ellen Evert Hopman  
Hopman is the author of a number of books and has been a teacher of Herbalism since 1983 and of Druidism since 1990. She is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and has presented on Druidism, herbal lore, tree lore, Paganism and magic at conferences, festivals, and events in Northe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jeff Ellis  
A writer, director, actor, and aspiring gadfly, Jeff Ellis was born circa 1973 in Dallas, Texas and hasn´t died yet. When asked what exactly he´s spent the last few years doing, Mr. Ellis responded, "Oh, y´know, just some -- y´know, stuff." It was soon discovered that the question had been asked t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >