writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (191 - 200)

Jack Eadon  
About Jack Eadon . . . After having careers in rock music, corporate marketing, and advertising photography, and living in Dallas, Orange County, Chicago, and Kansas City, Eadon writes full-time. He lives with his executive wife, Karen, and their cat “Caspurr” in southern California.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Miguel Rodriguez  
For the better part of a decade, Miguel Rodriguez maintained a steady footing on the bottom rung of careers in the telemarketing and market research industries. "But I’m Feeling Much Better Now" is his first novel. He was born and raised in New York City and presently resides in Alaska.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Justin Swapp  
I write Sci-fi and Fantasy because I love to read imaginative worlds that other authors have created for me to get lost in. I have two short stories published by Alliteration Ink, and I am working to finish the first draft of a YA Fantasy novel entitled \"The Magic Shop.\"
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martha Pelc  
Recently published first novel. Currently busy writing the next. Words seem to need to come out of me from some inner core. Interested in such a diverse assortment of things, sometimes it's hard to stick to one idea. Just enjoying life and looking forward to the next adventure.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mari Adkins  
Mari Adkins grew up in the foothills of southeastern Kentucky. Her poetry and other writing has appeared in the e-zine "Whispers of a Stone Circle" and the e-zines associated with the Sacred Triskele network. She is a member of the Toasted Cheese online writing community.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bardy Body  
I am 39, married and a father of two daughters (12 & 9). I am currently a computer programmer, but my true love is storytelling. Links to my online works: http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/BradyBoydeBooks.htm http://www.pindeldyboz.com/bbprowler.htm
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Payne  
Published Songs forthe Old Century, Fidlar Doubleday Press, Spring 2001 Sells through Amazon.com - (listing URL below) - Price: $20.99 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1401004431/ref=pd_rhf_p_1/103-517924 6-5071063?v=glance&s=books
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donovan Lee  
My writing has been in Hot Shots, Guys, Campus Tales, and two Alyson anthologies: Slow Grind and My First Time 2. I live with my boyfriend. Getting Past Almost: Expanded Edition is my erotic novel about a gay man searching for satisfaction and love.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >