writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

297 listings (181 - 190)

Daya Dissanayake  
lives in Sri Lanka Won the State Literary Award for the Best English Novel, Katbitha (1998) and Eavesdropper (2007), Miracle Under the Kumbuk Tree (2013) Won the SAARC Literary Award 2013 Short listed for the best Sinhala novel, for Swarna Pusthaka Awards, 2007 Short listed for Best Bud...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Susan Whitfield  
Susan Whitfield has published two mystery novels. Genesis Beach introduces readers to a tall lanky SBI intern, Logan Hunter, who is thrown into a murder investigation after three weeks. The sequel, Just North of Luck, finds Hunter in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina as a full-fledged SBI a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vikram Karve  
I love reading, writing and contemplative and meditative long walks. I work for my leisure and enjoy my leisure doing what I love. I love browsing in bookstores and libraries and spend a lot of my time in glorious solitude reading my favorite books. My favorite book which I try to follow in my lif...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marion Marchetto  
Relatively new author although I have been writing since my early years. Have always loved the written word. Connecticut native now living in Florida. First book, 201 Atwater, was published in April 2005. Second book is in final edit mode. Actively seeking an agent to represent me. Please check ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

A.F. Knott  
In the early 1980s, AF Knott left University to work in Louisiana's offshore oil industry then subsequently, as a parking lot attendant, lunch deliverer, thoroughbred handicapper, paper broker, cyclotron engineer, PET operator, and doctor. He has two sons, lives in England and has devoted hims...
writers / published 

1 works listed

H.D. Greaves  
H.D. Greaves was born and raised in Port of Spain, Trinidad, where he continues to live. Now in his seventies, he continues to write stories, essays, and poems. Currently, he has fifteen books on Amazon Kindle and Amazon CreateSpace Print on Demand. He also has a website with the link: http://hdg...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Catherine Parr  
I was born and brought up in Leeds in the UK. When I went on a French exchange visit as a teenager it was the beginning of a total love affair with France, and many years later, here I am. love writing, and my novel has been loosely based on overheard conversations and experiences here, where I live...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chariss K. Walker  
Chariss K Walker, M. Msc., an award-winning Indie author, writes fiction and nonfiction books with a metaphysical/visionary message. All of her books are sold worldwide in eBook, paperback, and many are also in Large Print. To find out more about this author and her books, visit her website at...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Paraphrasing  Help  
Paraphrasing is the process where you repeat the meaning of a piece of work in completely new words. Unlike summarizing which only repeats the main points and will reduce the length of writing considerable, paraphrasing will have a similar word count to the original. We use paraphrasing for a number...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >