writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (171 - 180)

George Bray  
In a sense, I live for the written word. I put my hand to many different forms of writing from creative writing, traditionial english literature, ebooks, script writing and poems. My work is predominantly written in a resolutely northern way, in a similar fashion to the kitchen sink dramas of the 19...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Gillespie  
For most of my adult life I wrote nonfiction, primarily for journals, magazines, etc. I have recently turned my attention to fiction and have published a few short stories and poems. As a gay male, and a southerner, my interests are for the most part in those areas. I am also a former Presbyteria...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Izaddin Syah Yusof  
Freelance writer for a local entertainment magazine and regional lifestyle magazine. Have had publications in anthologies, articles in national newspapers and various articles published online. . Currently finishing off first novel titled "Daud In Distress" - a failed attempt during 2004/5/6/7...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Alida Bremer  
Alida Bremer, born in Split/Croatia in 1959, obtained her PhD at Saarbrücken with a comparative study on the topic “detective novel”. She writes essays, prose and poetry in German as well as in Croatian. She has translated many books by Croatian authors into German. She was granted the "Grenzg...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Woodall  
William Woodall is a teacher, author, and businessman with several published novels for young adults. These include the critically acclaimed Last Werewolf Hunter series, Unclouded Day, Tycho, and others. His books are available at most online retailers, including paperback, hardback, and also ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Henry Mitchell  
Worked as a visual artist for fifty years, began writing fiction in my 70's. Alfie Dog Fiction in the UK has published twenty-three of my short stories, two novels, "The Summer Boy" and "Between Times, and will be bringing out my collection of short fiction, "Dark on the Mountain" in November 2015. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sharon Rowland  
I was born in Southampton, England, and immigrated to Australia with my family in 1982. I found the transition between the two countries overwhelming and found myself turning to literature and writing to escape the harsh realities of adjusting to a new country and its people. I live with my husban...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy  
I am a full-time romance author with currently five titles out, all in ebook format and Love Never Fails, my contemporary romance also available in paperback. I am a member of Romance Writers of America, Missouri Writers Guild and Ozark Writers League. Please visit my Amazon Author Central pag...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Daya Dissanayake  
lives in Sri Lanka Won the State Literary Award for the Best English Novel, Katbitha (1998) and Eavesdropper (2007), Miracle Under the Kumbuk Tree (2013) Won the SAARC Literary Award 2013 Short listed for the best Sinhala novel, for Swarna Pusthaka Awards, 2007 Short listed for Best Bud...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >