writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

296 listings (161 - 170)

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Bethany Ebert  
Bethany Ebert was born in 1988 in Neenah, Wisconsin and raised in the comparably larger city of Eau Claire. She studied English at the University of Minnesota Duluth. In 2012, Ms. Ebert quit school to focus on her career. Her works published include Mattie's Ghost (2010, out-of-print), Deathsk...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jeff T. Kane  
eff T. Kane is a 25 year old gayboy from NYC. He has actually been referred to as "the Ted Danson of wierd fiction" by film critic Armond White of the New York Press which is the poor man's Village Voice. His stories can be seen currently in: Gorillamag.com ThievesJargon.com (weekly story st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dr. Don C. Kean D.M.D.  
I was a practicing dentist for 25 years in Louisville Kentucky. I am currently working in retail management. When I am not writing, my favorite pastime is fishing , especially at Kentucky Lake which was the inspiration for the setting in "I Didn't Sign Up For This. I also enjoy automobile racing. I ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joan Phelps  
30 years in the insurance industry (areas include: government relations, public policy, special investigations unit (SIU), legislative affairs, media relations, public relations, communication). 5 years as speechwriter for Fortune 500 CEO. Co-owner of mid-size book publishing company with na...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Spencer Phelps  
A native of Marion, Ohio, I was a featured opinion columnist for The Marion Star newspaper from 2008-2010. I also wrote/hosted a local late-night TV talk show called Marion Tonight in 2009 and a radio version in 2010. On top of being a writer and show host, I have been a singer, songwriter, practiti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Arlington Nuetzel  
Schooled in marketing communications at the University of Michigan in Graduate Industrial Marketing studies, Nuetzel has written award winning copy for a multitude of products. His short stories have received high marks in peer critiques at zoetrope.com and other professional writing sites. Nuetzel...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chris Bullock  
Retired early from the Computing/Telecommunicatons industry over 10 years ago. Started writing as a vehicle to bring to life my long term interest in Genealogy. I have written two novels, both published as eBooks, and have at least another 12 in the pipeline based on my ancestors lives. I am also ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joe Rinaldo  
Born in Danville, Illinois, I spent most of my life in Owensboro, Kentucky, where I met the woman who would later become my wife. I have a wonderful daughter with Down syndrome, and we are all very active in Special Olympics. I work in credit/finance, am an alumnus of The Ohio State University and W...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >