writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

296 listings (151 - 160)

Raul E Jimenez  
Born in Havana, Cuba, Mr. Jimenez emigrated to the United States in 1957, He took the BS and MS in Meteorology from Texas A&M, worked for over thirty years for US air carriers, and retired as an executive after founding two weather departments, one at Fedex, and one at The Weather Channel Latin Amer...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mohit  Sharma (Trendster / Trendy Baba)  
Published - Thousands of stories, poems, books, articles, comics (fiction, non-fiction, research and social activism). Languages - English, Hindi & EspaƱol. Affiliate: Freelance Talents (Freelance Civilization), Infra Surkh Shayars, Various websites and publications like Raj Comics, Smas...
writers / published 

25 works listed

James Roberts  
Born: Waterloo, Iowa in 1960. B.A. in English from the University of Northern Iowa. Studied fiction and poetry under Robley Wilson and Nancy Price. Have lived in Atlanta, Georgia and Madison, Wisconsin. Currently resides in Madison, Wisconsin. First short story sale in 1982. President of the August ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Carol Marlene Smith  
Carol Marlene Smith was born in Springhill, Nova Scotia on a hot August day. From an early age, writing, drawing and singing were her favourite things to do. Carol was a loner who liked to imagine her friends rather than make real ones. Today Carol spends her time writing novels and short stories...
writers / published 

8 works listed

M. B. Levine  
M. B. Levine is a freelance book reviewer who has reviewed for MidWest Book Reviews, In the Library Reviews, CLarion Reviews and currently writes for Independent Professional Book Reviewers (www.bookreviewers.org). She is the author of two published novels: Splendid and Problems in Living. Levi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stillson Graham  
Stillson Graham is the editor and publisher of Pacific Coast Journal, a literary magazine of the Pacific Rim. He holds a B.A. in writing from U.C. San Diego and has been published in numerous small magazines nationwide. His critically acclaimed first novel, Random Access Memory, (2006) was a finalis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

HUZAIFA HARYANAWALA  
The writer was born in May 1986 in Mumbai city. He is a Travel & Management graduate and diploma holder in Writing Ethics from Harvard ManageMentor. He is currently working as a Travel Consultant in Mumbai. Daily he spends his 150 minutes traveling in Mumbai local. He has written many poems ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Geraldine Nesbitt  
Irish novelist, living in Holland. I am a single parent bringing up two children, a daughter and a son. I am a business graduate and work part time outside the home. My novel The Cloths of Heaven is published by iuniverse.com Reading books like The Seat of the Soul, the Celestine Prophecy, Co...
writers / published 

1 works listed

JIM DEATON  
At the time, I thought it was hell, but now I'm glad to have had a high school English teacher that was so demanding. Since I suffered a stroke a few years ago, I've been writing a lot; the more I write, the better it gets (dare I say I enjoy it?). Thank goodness for the internet and on-line cours...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >