writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

296 listings (141 - 150)

Gypsey Teague  
I am the Director of a campus University Library and Adjunct Professor of Business. I am a Captain in the United States Army Reserve in the Military Intelligence Branch and have travelled the world. In my past I have poured steel, owned a fashion boutique, been a waitress, teacher, fortune hunter,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Joyce Scarbrough  
I'm a Southern woman weary of seeing myself and my peers portrayed in books and movies as post-antebellum debutantes or slack-jawed rednecks. This is why my heroines are all smart, unpretentious women who refuse to be anyone but themselves. My two books with Authors Ink Books are True Blue Forever a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ron Gawthorp  
Ron Gawthorp born 1947 West Salem IL. Studied journalism at both Vincennes (IN) University and Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL. Graduated with B.S. Wrote for award winning weekly and small daily newspapers before returning to the family business of oilwell drilling in 1977. Continued...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lakshmi Karra  
Lakshmi Karra was born and raised in Kolar, India, till high school. She then moved with her parents to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, where she went to the University and obtained masters degrees in English Literature and Economics. She came to the US in the '70s, lived in Milwaukee, WI, till 2003. She...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Lindermuth  
A native of Pennsylvania, I served with the Army of our mutual uncle in Korea during the Vietnam era. I am a retired newspaper editor/writer and am currently librarian of my county historical society. I have published articles, short stories and illustrations in a variety of magazines. My most rece...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Kristan Cannon  
Kristan Cannon was born in Kirkland Lake, Ontario and educated in North Bay and Toronto. She is a staunch supporter of literacy, reading, and young writer's programs. She also holds a current membership with The Indie Writer's Network and is a member of the NaNoWriMo Ambassador's program. When n...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sydney Carter  
Native of Cambridge, England. I grew up in Canada. Received my BA from the University of Victoria, in Victoria, British Columbia 20 years after high school graduation. I live and work on the Sunshine Coast in BC, Canada. Publish America has recently release my first novel: Avarice, an Ashle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >