writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

297 listings (131 - 140)

Moncy Pothen  
I was raised in a village in Kerala. Born in 1959 as the youngest and only brother of four sisters, I started writing poems at 18. Many of my poems in my mother tongue have been published and broadcast over local radio stations.         Raised by my father, a schoolteacher who left to eternity on...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul David Adkin  
Paul is a British born writer (Long Eaton, 1958) with a degree in Drama and English. He grew up in Melbourne, Australia and, after graduating in 1979, worked as a playwright, director and actor. He has been living in Madrid since 1986 and he runs his own theatre company. He has three published n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Delorys Welch-Tyson  
After 16 years of dividing my time between New York and the South of France as an art gallery owner my husband and I decided to move to move permanently to the South of France. Life in France for me now involves travel, writing full time, painting and avoiding as much as possible the madness of c...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Stephen Kent  
Born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1947; moved to Monmouth, Oregon in 1961. I graduated from Central High School in Independence in 1965. I am a Vietnam Veteran (1968,US Army); was Vice President: Planning & Marketing at Emanuel Hospital in Portland until 1987 when I started my firm, The Results Group, Ltd...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Elizabeth Routen  
Author Elizabeth Routen is a native of Norfolk, Virginia. VOICES ON THE STAIR, her first published book, is the capstone of three years of intensive short story writing. Though much of the work included in VOICES has never before been published, other se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jean Jardine Miller  
I am a career advertising copywriter forced into early retirement by the folding of the agency I worked for. Since then, I have been able to concentrate on my first love - writing novels. I gave up on finding a publisher since time is of the essence now - the older I get the less likelihood anybody ...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Rebecca Wilkinson  
Rebecca Black is a writer, radio personality, and freelance voice talent who spends her free time pursuing her dream of becoming a published author. Her main interest lies in historical fiction. She is a member of the P.E.I. Museum and Heritage Foundation; the Prince Edward Island Writers’ Guild, an...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >