writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

295 listings (111 - 120)

Binay Jha  
A ex-army officer of the Indian Army's Armoured Corps, 71 Armoured Regiment, have been working with a world class heavy engineering company. Have attended management training at various management institute of repute, including one at Indian Institute of Business Management, Bangalore. First book '...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kevin S. Giles  
Kevin S. Giles released his new biography of Jeannette Rankin, the first woman elected to Congress, in October 2016. "One Woman Against War: The Jeannette Rankin Story," is the new and expanded edition of his original biography, "Flight of the Dove." Kevin published a novel in 2015. "Summer of the B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Thomas Crowley  
Long-term, unknown & , UNTIL RECENTLY, unpublished writer of reality-based poetry and childrens story-poems. Life writing history includes poems & stories from pre-juvenile delinquency, alcoholic parents, through the US Navy during Vietnam era, sailing in the Caribbean and Maine waters on old woode...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Carol Sanders  
I earned my bachelor's degree in journalism from Kent State University in Ohio and studied magazine writing and editing on a graduate level at Syracuse University. I have been a reporter, editor and writer for newspapers in Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York and was a writer for the Syracuse Universit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David House  
Sometimes Jess Worthy wishes he were back in the high school gym getting pummeled in dodgeball. Or stuck in final exams. Or dateless at the spring dance. ... Anywhere on Earth. Anywhere but the darkest, creepiest, deadest world in the galaxy. But the 14-year-old Oregon boy must solve the mystery of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Lawrence  
Currently, Director of Theatre and Head, School of Fine Arts at Pfeiffer University, Misenheimer, N.C. Formerly, full-time faculty member in the Dep't of Radio-TV-Film at Calif. State University-Northridge. Taught TV production and headed the Screenwriting Area. Am a produced screenwriter. Films...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mark Cunningham  
Mark Cunningham was born in Athens, Ga. in 1968. After completing All Quiet On The Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque at age 11, books and writing seemed to be his life. He has kept true to his Southern roots in his storytelling. The Home Place is Mark's first novel and is a tribute to the mem...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jeff Howe  
I, like most everyone else, was born to a woman. As luck would have it, she turned out to be my mother. A lifelong relationship has resulted from this strange event which neither of us discuss very much. I was born in Maine. Some would say that makes me a Mainiac, with or without an "e." I say it...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Phil Penne  
PHIL PENNE is a photographer, amateur mathematician, Native American flutemaker and performer, origami practitioner, Celtic knot designer, pentatonically-tuned windchime creator, soapmaker, and eternal student of the Tao. Someone once tried to label Mr. Penne a “Renaissance Man,” but that sou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >