writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (91 - 100)

Jay Frankston  
Jay Frankston was raised in Paris, France, and came to the U.S. in 1942. He became a lawyer and practiced on his own in New York for nearly twenty years, reaching the top of his profession, sculpting and writing at the same time. In 1972 he gave up law and New York and moved himself and his famil...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Julienne Holmes  
For close to three years I was with America Star Books (aka Publish America). They published seven of my books, three romances and four children's. I'm now, though, going with, what I feel is a better fit for me, two new self-publishers: Createspace and Amazon.com Kindle Direct publishing. I've had ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

David Rowell Workman  
David Rowell Workman has published several collections of prose and several novels and short story collections. His work can be found on Amazon.com. He likes camping, fishing, horror movies, drive-ins (when he can find one that still exists) and taking his dog Charlo to the dog park. He has aspirati...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Glenn Stok  
Glenn Stok is founder and president of Stok Software, Inc., offering creative telephone communications solutions for business and residential phone services. Using the same creative talents that show up in his art form, Mr. Stok has developed his own business from every angle. Handling all aspec...
writers / published 

2 works listed

LeTara Moore  
I began writing when I was in the third grade. It all started with a play that I had written for my class to perform for the younger students and things took off from there. Shortly after, I began writing poetry. Poetry became my way of expressing my feelings and observations of the world arou...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Barun Roy  
I started writing at the age of 18. My first book was Portraits of Life. Till date I have eleven books to my name inlcuding both fiction and non fiction. These include Fallen Cicada, Beginners Guide to Journalism, Modern Student Journalism, Slim and Smart Body, Portraits of Life, Words just words, D...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vanna Bonta  
Vanna Bonta is an American internationally prize-winning poet who debuted as a novelist with FLIGHT, A Quantum Fiction Novel. The novel's hardcover publication was met by a PUBLISHERS WEEKLY enthusiastic welcome with encore and favorably reviewed by the American Library Association and literary trad...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Paul Jansen  
Paul Jansen is the author of the Berkshires Journal Series. The continuing story of a group of friends and acquaintances in and around the royal court and a forest called the Berkshires in a 16th century commonwealth land known as Emerland. The writing uses a mix of different elements, such as prose...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >