writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (81 - 90)

Adam Apellasios  
Adam K. Apellasios stepped onto the wrestling mat at age nine and onto the writers' path at 21 upon attending Northern Illinois University, where he best loved the protest literature from his BA in English. He wrestled and coached until he hung up his headgear at 27 to return to his native Chicago ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sinead MacDughlas  
I was born in 1970, (I'll wait while you do the math, lol). I'm Canadian, a bit of a patriot, and I live in a small town North of Toronto, Ontario. I have a hard-working husband, two children, and a black, medium-haired cat who thinks I'm his pet. My addictive personality is appeased by coffe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Huston Piner  
A native of the US Mid-Atlantic coast, Huston Piner grew up in the Stonewall generation and has seen the great strides made in the acceptance of LGBT people in society. He’s witnessed firsthand the ignorance and prejudice that has driven brutality and oppression even to today’s times. As the sur...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Anthony Thomas  
Mark Anthony Thomas is an award-winning writer, creative artist, and has served in leadership roles in publishing, communications, and the public sector.As a writer, he has developed literary and media works for nearly two decades, publishing more than 300 poems, authoring 2 book projects, an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kevon Brown  
Kevon Brown was born in Vineland NJ but raise in Woodbury, NJ graduating from West Deptford High School in the class of 2009. With five sisters and two brothers, Kevon is the second oldest and the first one to attend college currently enrolled at Rutgers University in Newark, NJ seeking to graduate ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Gregory Banks  
Gregory Bernard Banks is actively pursuing that most elusive of all writerly dreams, to craft the perfect story. In the meantime, he spends his days weaving less-than-perfect tales (mostly with speculative fiction elements or themes) and counting his lucky stars that a few generous souls, like The R...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robin Craig  
My background is film editing. I am a registered Homeopath living in Western Australia running my own natural health care company, Liforce Pty Ltd. I have written numerous prose and stories including three screenplays. My latest publication, The Garden, is based on real-life events that changed my d...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Rada  
born on x-mass day 1971 years after Christ I have found in 1989 my ability to write. Non-fiction, fiction, poetry, haiku and lot of newspaper articles all that has influenced my life. Reading from the age of 6 there are many of favourit authors starting by Umberto Eco, finishing by Chan Schan. 4 o...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

CM Gant  
My main focus is poetry writing, but I have also been published by Llewellyn Publications and BBI Media (PanGaia and newWitch magazines). I have had 25 poems published in various literary journals and have received several awards. My freelance work consists mainly of writing for Llewellyn's Alman...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >